Real Madrid

Devils

Pre-season or not, when fucking Pathetico can score 7 goals on you, you know there are some pretty big problems.

Hahaha I just woke up and saw 7-3 :lol:

As I said few weeks ago Zidane is maybe the best coach for motivation but he knows nothing about tactic. This will be a disaster for Real Madrid this season and Perez will fire Zidane in January/February. Prime Modric and terrific Ronaldo who scored braces and hattricks in CL Knockout stages are the reason why he won 3 CLs in row, nothing else.

By the way how good is Diego Costa ? The problem is that he shows his brilliance only against Real Madrid these days.

BBZ8800

Real bought Hazard and Jovic.
We are dead.

Lol.

And their technical midfield Modric, Kroos, Isco got eaten alive by a team who runs more.
I am shocked.
This is such a surprise...

Last edited:

xXKonan

Modric was their workhorse and he had the ability on the ball and Casemiro was pure defensive DM and Kroos and Modric made up for his flaws on the ball with their technical ability.

Yes, even guys like Modric can be workhorses as well. And the guy was far more superior than the likes of Rakitic on the ball while also being a workhorse himself. Guy covered a shitload of ground ever since he got to Madrid. Problem is he's just old now (34).

Marshall D Teach

Hahaha I just woke up and saw 7-3 :lol:

As I said few weeks ago Zidane is maybe the best coach for motivation but he knows nothing about tactic. This will be a disaster for Real Madrid this season and Perez will fire Zidane in January/February. Prime Modric and terrific Ronaldo who scored braces and hattricks in CL Knockout stages are the reason why he won 3 CLs in row, nothing else.

By the way how good is Diego Costa ? The problem is that he shows his brilliance only against Real Madrid these days.

Even if they struggle in the league, Zidane will at least get the chance to get his 4th CL. Unless they're fighting relegation or something in January. Won't be fired until he gets knocked out of the CL.

BBZ8800

Modric was their workhorse and he had the ability on the ball and Casemiro was pure defensive DM and Kroos and Modric made up for his flaws on the ball with their technical ability.

Yes, even guys like Modric can be workhorses as well. And the guy was far more superior than the likes of Rakitic on the ball while also being a workhorse himself. Guy covered a shitload of ground ever since he got to Madrid. Problem is he's just old now (34).

Modric can run and work a lot off the ball.
He is a workhorse in terms of running and moving.
But he isn't a defensive beast.

Casemiro gave a balance to their team when he came. In terms of defending, not in terms of a creation, of course.
Remove Casemiro and you have 3 players who can create, but once when they lose a ball, they can concede 3-4 against anyone on counters.

Casemiro is giving a balance to RM, yet we have Busquets to break the counters and make fouls :rolleyes:

BarçaBarça

It's a summer-game, people. If Real is about one thing, it is trophies and points on the table.

No need to exaggerate here, but the Real hype since signing Hazard+Jovic had been a little over the top, so a drop in the hype would be welcome.

The flipside is of course: Don't overrate Atletico because of this. We still need to see Felix deliver in the much tougher La Liga.
Exciting to see, but it would surprise me to see the new Atletico "click" from the start (=be serious contender for 2nd all season).

FinBarcelonafan

Casemiro gave a balance to their team when he came. In terms of defending, not in terms of a creation, of course.
Remove Casemiro and you have 3 players who can create, but once when they lose a ball, they can concede 3-4 against anyone on counters.

Casemiro is giving a balance to RM, yet we have Busquets to break the counters and make fouls :rolleyes:

Good point and why Busi doesn't work in his role.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

If that is the case , why are you defending Valverde then ? :thinking:

George_Costanza

Real bought Hazard and Jovic.
We are dead.

Lol.

And their technical midfield Modric, Kroos, Isco got eaten alive by a team who runs more.
I am shocked.
This is such a surprise...

But they have a below-average manager just like us.

Modric is Iniesta in his final year with Barca, he is almost done.
Kroos to Real is Raki to us. He was good for one season and now he is beyond useless.
Isco is Coutinho.

We have Messi, Juve has Ronaldo. That's our advantage really.

Home of Barca Fans