Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
:lol:
Your condescending way of talking to people is ridiculous and similar to that of people you support. It just confirms my statement.

About the quote - I'm not riled up (again ridiculously bad trolling), just laughing at RM way of thinking. I know football people are not famous for their brains, but statements like this just have to make you wonder is that person really that delusional.

To some people, yes, absolutely I'm conscending to some people. Especially when, first of all you misquote others or take shit and generalise it in doses. Because Butragueno never said "never". And majority of his actual statement was discussing how much they're in support of VAR and how much they agree with its implementation. The only true part is the bit where he said "we don't get into the polemic about the referees".

So keep your arrogance tomfoolery caged will ya? Or would you go complain the next time you're called out on being overemotional on a misrepresentation of a stance of a Real Madrid public relations person with whose views you actually in the end agree?

kilian

To some people, yes, absolutely I'm conscending to some people. Especially when, first of all you misquote others or take shit and generalise it in doses. Because Butragueno never said "never". And majority of his actual statement was discussing how much they're in support of VAR and how much they agree with its implementation. The only true part is the bit where he said "we don't get into the polemic about the referees".

So keep your arrogance tomfoolery caged will ya? Or would you go complain the next time you're called out on being overemotional on a misrepresentation of a stance of a Real Madrid public relations person with whose views you actually in the end agree?

:lol:
I get it now, you were the one who was.actually riled up. Truth hurts, I know.
I didn't misquote anything, I c/p it from your clubs propaganda magazine - Marca.
Believe whatever you want to believe to make yourself feel better. I really don't care. Bye bye :)

Asylum15

Casemiro is one of those players I want to see some really bad things happening to, a fuck face

2evfcxl.gif

Him holding his ankle on the floor made me want to stamp on his face.

El Gato

Villarato!
I didn't misquote anything, I c/p it from your clubs propaganda magazine - Marca.
Believe whatever you want to believe to make yourself feel better. I really don't care. Bye bye :)

Yep, you did. Marca misquoted too. Should watch original footage from Movistar. But it's OK. Happens routinely. Such reaction from you is why the 'propaganda magazine' is successful since you clearly follow it and give it traffic.

Morten

CL-time, here we go again.

As i have said, its not actually possible to win anything domestically when Barcelona is around, it doesnt even how they play, they dont even have to try, destined to win everything ever, simple as that.

Cule4life

The Culest
Madrid play shit against other teams and win.

We play shit against them and win.

That's why i hope we draw them next CL round. Don't trust anyone else to knock them out.

Vilarrubi

Not really, i knew it was going to happen.
Barcelona didnt have to play better than this to walk it, so why waste energy?

Underserved losses always hurt more for me in football... even more so if it was against Madrid. Each to their own though.

Home of Barca Fans