Real Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Regardless of age? Lewa, Ronaldo, Cavani, Aguero, Kane, Firmino, Icardi, Griezmann, Mandżukić, Jesus.

And when you take out the 30 year olds, you're left with Kane, Firmino, Icardi, Griez, Jesus and then you go into the realm of those who have done next to nothing until this season i.e. Alcacer, Jović..

Conveniently you put him at the 10th place, nice. That is a stretch. Benzema is better than him. So is Suarez. And I forgot Aubameyang, who is also better than him. Of course I am just as subjective as you are so let's agree to disagree then.

So what Alcacer and Jovic "have done next to nothing until this season"? We are talking about the current top 10, not top 10 prior to the 18/19 season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Conveniently you put him at the 10th place, nice. That is a stretch. Benzema is better than him. So is Suarez. And I forgot Aubameyang, who is also better than him. Of course I am just as subjective as you are so let's agree to disagree then.

So what Alcacer and Jovic "have done next to nothing until this season"? We are talking about the current top 10, not top 10 prior to the 18/19 season.

It's no stretch. He's 21. He's proved a lot more than anybody you mentioned to be included in top10 strikers over people who had good 2-3 months.

Benzema is not a striker, only plays as one, has never been one really, mostly a false 9 or a #10 trapped with the wrong number. Auba I can accept, but he has peaked already and it won't last long at Arsenal either.

serghei

Lol, anyone who doesn't have Suarez at least top 3 when talking about strikers doesn't know what he's talking about.

El Gato

Villarato!
I've literally stuck him in as soon as I posted. Griez isn't really a striker either. Man forgets. Luft also forgot names like Icardi. Nothing to see here lads.

Last edited:

Morten

I'll take that draw, Barca were actually worse after Messi came on, but then, they were better without him last time he was out as well.
Everything to play for in the 2nd leg.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Fuck this! They can resemble a team after being coached for 3 months and stupid Valverde can't make us play like a team after two years...

Morten

Fuck this! They can resemble a team after being coached for 3 months and stupid Valverde can't make us play like a team after two years...

Suuuuure thing guy, you only walked the domestic double last year and is already guaranteed to win the league again this season.
My god, are you are spoiled.

Home of Barca Fans