• Real Madrid

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 33 54.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Smile

I know why people are cheering for Madrid over United on a BARCELONA forum, best not say too much though, I'll probably get banned again :whatever:

raskolnikov

I know why people are cheering for Madrid over United on a BARCELONA forum, best not say too much though, I'll probably get banned again :whatever:

Because most of them are from England and hate United for being extremely succesfull since they watch football?
I prefer Madrid to go out as quickly as possible, we would handle United better and their season ruined would be a laugh.

S

Smile

That and there's a lot of Jocks/Welsh and Irish on here and Barcelona/Spain are the teams these people align themselves with to get one over on English football, so yeah their 'anything England based' hate runs a lot deeper than their hate for Madrid, true Barcelona fans though this wouldn't be an issue.

People wanting Madrid to beat United on a Barcelona forum is like being people cheering for Celtic to beat Juventus on a Rangers forum, funny stuff really :lol:

Alik

Honesty I don't know who I want to win.

I want to cheer for the Spanish team, it will reflect well on La Liga and further bruise Premier League fans' egos.

On the other hand, this is flippin Madrid and there's no way I want to see Mourinho even close to giving them La Decima.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Real Madrid: Have missed more clear cut chances (65) than any other team in Europe's top 5 leagues, ahead of their CL opponents Man Utd (54)

Manchester United & Roma: Have scored the joint most headed goals in Europe's top 5 leagues this season, with 13 each

couple of interesting stats, Madrid are awful at defending set pieces this season so they'll have to be careful. Should be a good game though, looking forward to it :party1:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
That and there's a lot of Jocks/Welsh and Irish on here and Barcelona/Spain are the teams these people align themselves with to get one over on English football, so yeah their 'anything England based' hate runs a lot deeper than their hate for Madrid, true Barcelona fans though this wouldn't be an issue.

People wanting Madrid to beat United on a Barcelona forum is like being people cheering for Celtic to beat Juventus on a Rangers forum, funny stuff really :lol:

Nah, I supported Barca long before I developed my dislike for anything England, but yes, I would rather see Madrid win La Decima than England win another WC. I have never really hated Madrid like many Barca fans, probably because alot of the hate is infused too much in politics for my liking, I try my best to avoid crap like that, even with the Scotland-England thing.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Praying for a Utd win but I just can't see their defense being able to handle Madrid on the counter. Fergie will play 4-5-1 as he always does in Europe. Hopefully they will have enough in midfield to stop Madrid.

F

Flavia

Nah, I supported Barca long before I developed my dislike for anything England, but yes, I would rather see Madrid win La Decima than England win another WC. I have never really hated Madrid like many Barca fans, probably because alot of the hate is infused too much in politics for my liking, I try my best to avoid crap like that, even with the Scotland-England thing.

I'd rather england wins the next 3 wc's in a row, than rm winning anything at all, even the cdr... But you're a a madridista deep down, anyway :p

Home of Barca Fans