Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
congrats to Real Madrid. the best team this season. all of my hater-ation aside, Mourinho has done a lot since 1-3 in December and Madrid most def deserved the Liga title

I look forward to them defending the title and Barça trying to take it back next season :)

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I hope we get to meet Madrid in CL final so that we can beat the fuck out of them really.....its such a shameful night for us.... so fucking sad....

Beast

The Observer
We broke our previous record for most goals scored in a season , 109 goals in 34 liga games !! history in the making

catalan force

I hope we get to meet Madrid in CL final so that we can beat the fuck out of them really.....its such a shameful night for us.... so fucking sad....
There is nothing shameful in losing. We have had worse days. The players & Pep gave their best imo. They deserved it more than us...were more hungrier and more consistent. Congratulations to them.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
thanks to the respectful people on here. much appreciated. we still have to finish what we started here though in the next two games.

we are a much brtter team when playing football on deck but we REAAAAALLLYYY need to practice our ball keeping skills. its lacking.

Xavi_78

thanks to the respectful people on here. much appreciated. we still have to finish what we started here though in the next two games.

we are a much brtter team when playing football on deck but we REAAAAALLLYYY need to practice our ball keeping skills. its lacking.

congrats, we were no serious competitor this season, but might be hopefully one again with some serious investment into our team/squad

messi1987

There is nothing shameful in losing. We have had worse days. The players & Pep gave their best imo. They deserved it more than us...were more hungrier and more consistent. Congratulations to them.

I think the only shamful thing are the "Barca Fans" in this Forum, because for me they are no real fans! How could you congratulate our greatest rival with such shit players? How could you say, they were better than us and deserved it?? Are you kidding me or have you drunken to much? Sorry but there is no friendship betwenn Barca and Real!
EVEN GUARDIOLA SAID WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM!

Xavi_78

I think the only shamful thing are the "Barca Fans" in this Forum, because for me they are no real fans! How could you congratulate our greatest rival with such shit players? How could you say, they were better than us and deserved it?? Are you kidding me or have you drunken to much? Sorry but there is no friendship betwenn Barca and Real!
EVEN GUARDIOLA SAID WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM!

But he also did congratulate Real Madrid to the title, because that is what you do in sports. We were far from good enough this season and someone has to accept his own failures and shortcomings to progress

Der Kaiser

Congratulations Madridistas. Your team fought hard for this title and deserved it in the end.
One thing I´ve learnt from Pep Guardiola is that you have to congratulate the winner, because no matter how they won, the winner is always right. I hope that the coming Clasicos will be more enjoyable now that your team has decided not to butcher, but to outplay Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans