Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
On what grounds?
Well im not a lawyer. But you can report someone even if oyu are not involved in the case yourself. And thats what ppl do. I mean its kinda ridiculous to do that over fouls on a football pitch, but it happens quite regularly.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Kudos to Madrid, although Classicos are never handsome affairs. That's how Real Madrid need to play in order to try and beat us. It hasn't worked out yet, but I'm sure it will eventually. (But hopefully not)...

El Gato

Villarato!
Cracking Clasico. What a game. Just what every viewer deserved and wanted.

Ozil's breakout game. If not then I don't know what would be. MOTM if you ask me.

Yugi

will be interesting to see league clasico on camp nou
ozil was very good and should stay on wing, because he cant do shit at the middle

Beast

The Observer
The key factor was the ball players.. what the fans , pundits and most importantly the players wanted.. played Kaka-Ozil than Granero-Callejon.. all talented midfielders and that's what made the difference for us tonight... that's how you play Barca not by 3 DM @ home...

ricknattery

Madrid played the best clasico since Pep is in charge of Barca but I believe we cannot play any worst than today and still they couldn't beat us...

El Gato

Villarato!
The key factor was the ball players.. what the fans , pundits and most importantly the players wanted.. played Kaka-Ozil than Granero-Callejon.. all talented midfielders and that's what made the difference for us tonight... that's how you play Barca not by 3 DM @ home...

Yeah, but then again if you look at Ozil's previous performances and compare them to tonight's first half it's a day and night difference. He was absolutely fantastic on ball, agile, quick, great turns, a SHOT from distance, regular passing just like in every other game.. I hope it's a start of something great for him. He surely can't get his mentality down after this.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Great first half performance by Özil today, waned in the second but still got an assist. Benzema was your MoM, as usual. Or maybe Piqué.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans