Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

great game, until those cunt marcelo fouled the son of barcelona...
mourinho showed he is absolutely classless and disgusting human being

E

estranged

Marcelo really is a monkey. Did you guys see how he hacked Messi while he was 4 feet in the air? :lol: Human beings just cant do that, takes monkey flexibility and general retardedness to be able to pull that off. He should put that creativity in his football, maybe then he wouldn't get benched by Cuntrao.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And to think I was being angry that someone pushed Mou (at the time didn't see the pinching)...

Nothing to say.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Marcelo really is a monkey. Did you guys see how he hacked Messi while he was 4 feet in the air? :lol: Human beings just cant do that, takes monkey flexibility and general retardedness to be able to pull that off. He should put that creativity in his football, maybe then he wouldn't get benched by Cuntrao.

He's not a monkey.

Why did Jose poke the eye/pull the ear?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Marcelo low kick and Pepe's elbowing both went unnoticed. Just like Pepe punching Pique in the box.
Pathetic.

dalitis8

Banned
Marcelo low kick and Pepe's elbowing both went unnoticed. Just like Pepe punching Pique in the box.
Pathetic.

This Mourinho cunt is destroying Spanish football and Real Madrid in particular...I mean there has always been tension in Clasicos, but this man has turned them into open warfare...

Richard.H

I never seen a team like Real in any sport I've watched. I watch football, basketball, and tennis but none of those sports have individuals as ridiculous as the ones that Real has. Basketball (NBA, that is) is a sport where trash talking and dirty playing has been going on for many years but RM has managed to top some of the dirtiest teams in the NBA. Truly a sick display and a coach in the NBA would never do that.

All stemming from jealously. It's hard for RM and its fans to realize that their team was playing quality football yet Barca were playing 70 % AT THE MOST and yet they still end up losing. It's hard for them to swallow that their extremely prestigious club is still behind Barca after acquiring nearly all the iota of talent from Europe. They are simply the definition of a "sore loser", a team that can't take a loss no matter what.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Seriously Pepe has got to be mentally ill. Signaling to the ref that this is his first foul after he got his yellow. Good God.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
I never seen a team like Real in any sport I've watched. I watch football, basketball, and tennis but none of those sports have individuals as ridiculous as the ones that Real has. Basketball (NBA, that is) is a sport where trash talking and dirty playing has been going on for many years but RM has managed to top some of the dirtiest teams in the NBA. Truly a sick display and a coach in the NBA would never do that.

:lol: A non-contact sport and a game played on two separate sides of a net?! :lol: Not much to go on is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans