Status
Not open for further replies.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
1301706632_0.jpg

Christ, Tubby is back.

dalitis8

Banned
Madrid are in some serious shit at the moment.

CR7 will be less than 100% for the game against Spurs.

Marcelo and Benzema are definitely out. Higuain is weeks away from full match fitness.

I don't know what's the word an Xabi though.

Ataraxia

Higuain can save them in the CL. A couple of balls by Di Maria or Ozil and he won't miss them. He should start ahead of Adebayor, or both together.

Richard.H

Madrid are in some serious shit at the moment.

CR7 will be less than 100% for the game against Spurs.

Marcelo and Benzema are definitely out. Higuain is weeks away from full match fitness.

I don't know what's the word an Xabi though.

CL is very special for Mourinho. I really doubt they would faulter against Spurs.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Now Mou got another head ache to cover up for... He will have to see to it that Adebarndoor doesn't turn out failure. So he will have to play him as much as he can and support him the whole time. After yesterday it's going to be so much fun :D

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
No he don't need to.. Adeshitdoor existence is pretty simple = cover up the Higuain injury .. he is on loan .. the one who should be running to prove himself is Lady Togo , Jose owe him nothing

I don't mind Cr missing vs Spurs .. but Xabi and Marcelo will hurt... Higuain is still not match sharp (although he showed good game last night ) but he is still far from the old Higuain naturally .
Benzema out means we are stuck with Lady Togo vs Spurs.. i expect a 1-0 sort of win ..

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
So for all the weak squad depth shizzle, Real Madrid have the City problem (ironically topped by a City player itself). Lots of big names, but no one actually knows what to do or how it should be done. While at Barcelona, talented youth players kick in and fill in perfectly the role that squad depth players need to do.

Barcelona might be the team with the biggest squad depth in top football, though with the smallest A-team selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans