Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pandiani: "Cristiano Ronaldo has something missing in his head"....So Mou replied that Pandiani makes these comments to get publicity.

Pandiani replied:
"Aaaah, papa comes to protect the kid? Hehe... publicity? I've been 11 years in Spain, does anyone believe I need it?"

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Rumors Pepe will probably be sold in the summer since they couldn't come to an agreement on his contract. I think it's a wrong move from Madrid to let him go simply because they can't offer him a better contract. Same way I don't think we should let Alves go, but that's whole other deal. But I mean the guy gets 1.8 mill a year, and he was asking for 4 mill it's not that far fetched?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Man if Pepe leaves, who the hell do we bring in? I mean we do have Albiol and Garay but both are not as good as he is, especially that the other defender is Carvalho who is soon going to be auctioned to a musuem. Ac tually, scratch that question, what is the point of disturbing the defense?

I hope he doesn't leave and this is solved soon because Pepe is maturing and becoming the footballer he was always supposed to be. That is unless he isn't a bitch and holds the club to ransom. Which in turn would make me think the club is stupid for offering Benzema 7 million a year when he has done jack shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans