Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
true ramos has been attrocial, he seems to think he can just run with the ball anywhere, this aint spain buddy
iker is a god
canalas is way out of his depth
has khedira touched the ball???/
xabi has been your only mid of note and has done almost nothing
marcelo has been your best player i think as he almost scored on a long shot and set up higgy on a nice chance.
higgy has been solid but needs to finish
ronaldo has been ok
CB pairing has been comical
i have no clue about pedro leon, i have never seen him play and he has done nothing to warrent why he is playing for madrid in the first half

veryfatchocobo

IDK yusuf. I think the big men this year could be Pedro Leon, Canales, and Granero (assuming he starts). I just have a weird feeling about that <_<

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
could be but regarding leon i have not seen him play enought to comment but canals should be fine vs liga opposition

El Guadiana

I thot Pedro Leon has been good in the game. Always a willing runner and teamworker. Ramos needs some coffee and we definitely cant afford to not integrate Lass into the first team. He is really our best ball winner.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Pedro was shit because Ramos was shit. Pedro kept on saving Ramos's ass and having to start his runs way too deep. However his dribbling is a fresh breathe of air. Although not as magical, similar to Joaquin.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
We have been absolutely atrocious. What we are doing? Why the urgency? What is up with the piss poor passes? The connection has been non-existent. The lines are far apart.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Moral of the story: It takes awhile for a coach to get a team to play well, even if he's Mourinho and his team is RM.

El Guadiana

The team needs time and there are still loads of positive to the squad and his method. For one, they arent losing after facing a superior team for near nineety minutes.

Marcelo is a quality player I honestly feel all those who critisize him should try working his shoes for a minute....

And if Benzema can get off the bung.. he could be a decent player

aRegularAce

Didn't know game was on so i tuned in halfway. Not really impressed with what madrid is showing. RM's midfield has been basically non-existent. They keep skipping the midfield and hit the ball to the forwards as quickly as possible - constant sloppy play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans