Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
want-to-believe.jpg

not that I'm making fun. just a reminder.

gvt2000

I posted this in another thread, might as well paste it here
I don't see much difference between this year's Madrid and last. Real Madrid still have no idea what their play-style is, Raul is still starting, the team still relies on isolated personal plays and out-of-the-box shots, Ramos's form is still poor, your left backs are still terrible, you've even DOWNGRADED the forward line going from Higuain to Benzema. Last year's Madrid had 6 Top level matches: 2x liverpool, 2x Barcelona, 2x juve; 6 losses.

Whats different this year? you've improved individual skill: CR96 is better than robben, kaka better than Sneijder, Xabi is better than gago; Yet you've lost your top-level matches this year, lost against the weakest tier1 CL team at home. After spending 250 million euros, the board and the fans are expecting instant results, yet Pelegrini needs a lot more time for his style to take effect yet.

Real will be lucky to win something this year

Also: Negredo is not from the cantera, nor is Mata. They Signed for castilla when they were 16-17 and only played there 1 year. Its a similar case to Raul, who's not considered a real madrid canterano either.

Beast

The Observer
I replied to you in Real-Milan thread

and please have more accurate data than wikipedia .. Mata joined Real @ the age of 12 left when he was 19
Negredo signed from Rayo (a very Madrid affiliate ) and played for 2 years not 1

Raul joined at the age of 15.. he is a Canterano through & through

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Sorry for interrupting the debates. Is it true that RM were always had a hard time against italian teams in the past 20 years? milan (i remember 1989 with magnificent van basten and gullit), juventus (last year and 2003), roma(2007)......What's with real madrid and italian teams?

Beast

The Observer
i didn't know Raul left Real Madrid .. thanks for the useful information CA :lol:

Sammy , we have an awful record vs Italian teams

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I think your English is letting you down - Raul came from Atlético's cantera. He spent just 18 months in your youth teams before debuting for the first team. D'accord?

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Madrid-milan 1989, hhhh...bring back old memories.....my father always told me how great van basten and gullit were, and i truly witnessed at that game :) So, it's true gio, hmm...i just realize that.

Beast

The Observer
I think your English is letting you down - Raul came from Atlético's cantera. He spent just 18 months in your youth teams before debuting for the first team. D'accord?

And he stopped learning after that , so from 20 years as a player only those 2 years made a difference
right :wave:

gvt2000

Cause players are shaped and formed from 12-14 :wave:

do u know that would cut your Cantera in 2 ?

According to the UEFA, for a player to be considered HOMEGROWN, they must play for inferior divisions for over two years BEFORE turning 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans