Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Who the fuck is this Lakuka you guys are on about?

Anyway, you'd expect that they'd make these rumours at least remotely realistic when fabricating them, Mario Gomez is so bad that no sane human being could possibly believe Mourinho wants him. Almeida is shit as well. Amauri is fucking ancient and I cannot stand watching Llorente and his boring game.

someone else please?

Beast

The Observer
lol Lukaku .. your friend Ward

I wouldn't mind Llorente for his imposing figure.. he won't score more than 10 goals but he can be a great aerial threat.
if only the idiot Negredo concentrated last year

Abaddon

lol Lukaku .. your friend Ward
I knew Gio, I knew ;)

I don't dislike him, actually. Sure he plays for the biggest scum on earth, but he's a modest guy, hard worker and doesn't talk much BS at all.

I wouldn't mind Llorente for his imposing figure.. he won't score more than 10 goals but he can be a great aerial threat.
if only the idiot Negredo concentrated last year
Not saying Llorente would be a bad fit but I just don't like his game from an aesthetic point of view.

Abaddon

Never heard of this Lukake guy myself. Is he the one termed the 'new Drogba'?
Romelu Lukaku. Plays in Belgium for Anderlecht, debuted last season at 16 years old, pretty much made them champion and was top scorer. Scored a bunch in Europa league as well.

Abaddon

Well the guy got game, there's no denying it. He's a physical monster, a bit raw technically but not bad by any means. Ridiculous speed and power, very powerful shot and very good finisher. And oh, he's 17. Of course, physically he's not going to get better.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Looks like Jose is looking to play a very direct game similar to how he played in London if the rumours that he is after Llorente and Lukaku are to be believed. He better pray that he is successful early on or he is not going to be at the Bernabeu very long.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
If the rumours are true then he woul d play Higuain wide right, like he did with Anelka and Eto'o.

I would have said he will do this but he's signed two wingers.

still I guess they could be the backups to CR and higuain.

I will be very surprised if he deploys higuain as his starting #9. still, I've been surprised before.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
We'll have to wait and see whether he really is trying to get a big lumpy CF or it is all paper talk. Then things will become clearer. They stilll need to beef up the defense.

Beast

The Observer
That's if he didn't have 2 wingers already on the right side , why would Mourinho buy two wingers ?
doesn't make sense..
what Jose said that he will play 4-3-3 with a variation of 4-2-3-1 and in few occasions he could switch to 4-4-3 and 3-4-3 depending on the result
basically whoever will come will be third choice for Real , the two games we played he played 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 vs LA Galaxy .
next Friday we play B Munich and i believe it will be the same

We'll have to wait and see whether he really is trying to get a big lumpy CF or it is all paper talk. Then things will become clearer. They stilll need to beef up the defense.
He might get a backup striker but the defense remain the main priority as u said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans