Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vittorio

real madrid is such a silly club. i mean first they sell/give away raul&guti 2 club legends and then they want to sell kaka. i mean common ronaldo&mourinho are good but why the hell everything has to spin around them. it makes me sick really just to think what would world of football be like if all clubs handled players that way...:yucky:

Beast

The Observer
real madrid is such a silly club. i mean first they sell/give away raul&guti 2 club legends and then they want to sell kaka. i mean common ronaldo&mourinho are good but why the hell everything has to spin around them. it makes me sick really just to think what would world of football be like if all clubs handled players that way...:yucky:
You are such a silly kid

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol ? And do you think what's the case at Barcelona ? Everything spins around Xavi - Messi. Even Villa is likely to be a sidekick unless Guardiola changes his ways.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The reason why I tip Madrid to win the league is 2 fold:-

1) Whilst Barca have the better XI when all players are fit, Madrid imo have better depth and this does count in the end. Not only that but they have experienced depth.

2) Last season they were not miles away from the league, they were pretty damn close to winning La Liga. The way Mourinho will set them up - making them harder to beat and with his system I just tip them to win the league.

V

vittorio

Lol ? And do you think what's the case at Barcelona ? Everything spins around Xavi - Messi. Even Villa is likely to be a sidekick unless Guardiola changes his ways.

yeah right. and where are puyol and iniesta in this story.. maybe valdes? i know xavi has one of the greatest influences in barca but how can u compare him with ronaldo? i wouldnt mind if guti had his word in real. but no he was never "good" enough for you... a club with great history is building a team on playboy from portugal who is yelling at his team mates and moaning every single game he doesnt score. yuuuuck

El Gato

Villarato!
yeah right. and where are puyol and iniesta in this story.. maybe valdes? i know xavi has one of the greatest influences in barca but how can u compare him with ronaldo? i wouldnt mind if guti had his word in real. but no he was never "good" enough for you... a club with great history is building a team on playboy from portugal who is yelling at his team mates and moaning every single game he doesnt score. yuuuuck
:lol:
Puyol is as much of an offensive power as I'm a proffesional ballerina. If trio of Iniesta-Xavi-Messi would not play in games against strong teams Barca wouldn't do anything offensively and that's the concept. Top clubs always have a 1-3 players who they put in the middle of the whole thing. Now maybe Villa would be able to carry Barca through tough games, but what can he do on his own. Players like Puyol only ensure the 0 at the back, but can't do crap when it comes to scoring unless the team is dominating, but has no finish, then Puyol might be able to get a header in or something.
Same case for any top club :]

PS: Mourinho interview for ESPN
Are you planning on taking over Portugal national team in your future ?
I don't have to plan. I'm going to do it one day.
So mean :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans