Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Btw, if any Barcelona fans get offended... don't visit the Madrid topic. #simples:beer2:

tumblr_lx6oeimVeF1qly9mvo1_500.gif

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I can't believe how often this has happened the last few years.

1. I decide not to watch RMA vs. low level opposition
2. Being a football fan I turn it on anyway
3. Bad start from RMA, I get my hopes up
4. Terrible defending and missing hosts of chanches leads to RMA winning 5 to 1 or 2
5. Rage

:(
Story of any real Madrid game I have watched besides Classico's for the last years...

B

barcelonista

Can a RM fan give an update on Nuri Sahin? Why is he not getting any play time, despite being injury-free for a few months now? At 4-1 against Granada it was Altintop who came in and not Sahin, which was quiet ... odd. There were even rumours that he was going back to Dortmund (officially denied, but anyway ...).

El Gato

Villarato!
Sahin most likely has massive fitness issues, after all he hasn't kicked a ball in 6 months with recurring knee injuries, but the guy is going to be patient. You can tell by his body language that he would love to be in shape to be useful, but it's way too late now to implement any changes to the formation so that he gets into the rotation. He will get occasional minutes against scrub teams in the upcoming months since Alonso shows signs of season fatigue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans