RCD Espanyol de Cornella

maz

I walk the line
Hate! o boy, it is pretty obvious that this thread were created, but i think why is the most important question. Hate is NOT (should not be anyway) a part of the game. Even if it is an other team from the hood...

Understand me correct and no disrespect, frickin grow up if you say you love a team and feel you must hate an other. Its about respect and our pasttime passion!
Respect of what?

Madrid are Franco's team. They were always destined to be the government's team. I hate them because they represent the oppression of catalunya. However being the team of the capital it was inevitable the ties the club would have with the government. However espanyol are worse because they represent the traitors. They lay down and accepted what Franco forced on catalunya. They sided with the oppressors of their home country catalunya. Although perhaps its not surprising given espanyol's origins.

I hate asspanyol. The thing is it gives me no pleasure to beat them because they are so worthless. Unlike madrid who i love for fcb to beat, asspanyol are like the dog shit on your shoe. U dont wipe it off and start playing around with it and torturing it for enjoyment. U wipe it off and walk away. And i cant wait until the day they are relegated so we dont have to bother with them again.

The reason i support fcb is because it is not just about football. And it is because of that that i hate espanyol.

Home of Barca Fans