Raphael Varane

Morten

Some players need to be sold but no major cleanup is required.
GK: Navas, Kiko
CB: Varane, Ramos, Nacho, XXXX
RB: Carvajal, Danilo
LB: Marcelo, XXXX
CM: Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Kovacic, XXXX
AM: Isco, James
W: Bale, Vazquez, XXXX, XXXX
ST: Benzema, Jese

Sell: Pepe, Arbeloa, Ronaldo, Cheryshev
Buy Backups/Promote Youth: LB, CB, Defensive CM, Winger
Buy First Team: Winger To replace Ronaldo

So basically buy 4 back ups and a Ronaldo replacement.

Benzema is a moron who is going to jail soon, Jese is ruined by injuries. Jese we can keep as a backup, kinda. We need a new first team striker. Bale is a donkey who who cares more about playing friendlies for Wales half-injuried than being fit here. Of the regular starters, i'd say keep Navas, Marcelo, Carvajal, varane(maybe),Modric and James. The rest are free to leave imo.

xXKonan

Real also bought Jesús Vallejo from Real Zaragoza back in July and was loaned back to them. I expect him if Perez doesn't got crazy and sell him off for a new toy to Completely Replace Pepe in the squad and eventually be a starter down the line when Ramos Career Winds down.

(Assuming Vallejo ends up being the Real deal in the end).

Last edited:

Trickykid

I know this is where a better man than I would've said something along the lines of I wouldn't want injuries for even our worst of enemies...

I'm don't mind this, though.

xXKonan

Varane and Ramos both out for a month. This means, Pepe-Nacho? lol. Well, maybe they could do better.
I remember Pepe-Nacho vs Atletico a season ago aka the 4-0. Considering you will most likely have Danilo on the field as well at LB (Since Marcelo is injured) Navas will have a hard time for the next several games.

aaron101

I remember Pepe-Nacho vs Atletico a season ago aka the 4-0. Considering you will most likely have Danilo on the field as well at LB (Since Marcelo is injured) Navas will have a hard time for the next several games.

Marcelo got injured again after recovering for El Clasico?

CuleLife4Life

It was Varane-Nacho. Pepe was out that game. Their CB combos are weird. The only ones that work are Pepe-Ramos and Varane-Ramos. Anything else is pretty much shit. Imo, Pepe and Varane are much better than Ramos but when paired together they suck.

Home of Barca Fans