Ramires

B

barcelonista

We could definitely do with more midfielders.

Swap for Cesc?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Once again showed he is a big game player. Machine, totally deserved an FA Cup goal since he's missing the CL final.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Yeah his passing and touch are a lot better than before. Brazil have silly standards though, not everyone in the team has to be an excellent passer... He makes up for his lack of awesome Brazilian passing ability with everything else he brings to the table, not to mention his finishing has improved. He's got about 9 or 10 goals this season and he turns up strong in pretty much every important game we have. He was monstrous against Barcelona either as a wide midfielder or a fullback(when Terry was sent off).

It is not just passing though, he has tripped over the ball playing for Brasil too, he is just too much of an action man, he needs to tone is down and be more comfortable in possession. I guess this would be asking too much of him because his surging runs are just silly good.

He is the one midfielder i feel can add a lot to our midfield

Man imagine him in place of Khedira. One can only dream...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Nah he's not tripping over the ball really, he's more assured on the ball and takes his time with things more than he used to, but he's generally still running around like a maniac. :D And indeed his surging runs are awesome, it's a brilliant sight to see him galloping forward and scoring goals. If he can improve his finishing even more than he has the past year he can be a 15-20 goal a season midfielder. The FA Cup Final goal was his 11th of the season.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/05/ramires-chelsea-fa-cup-final?newsfeed=true

Finally getting the recognition he deserved. :)

K

kingleo

He kept Toure quiet yesterday! he is such a quality player! and ridiculously underrated!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Linked with Barca and Real Madrid, not that anybody here rates him even though he's a top 3 box-to-box midfielder.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Not really, he's got a great engine but that's about it, the likes of Vidal, Schweinsteiger, Toure, even Ramsey, and more I can't think of right now are all head and shoulders above him.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
LOL shows how much people actually pay attention. Not that it matters what opposition fans think, I'd rather trust the opinion of, you know, the biggest clubs in the world who want him. He's better than Toure and Ramsey hands down, he's just less flash so he's overlooked, like Makelele was at Real Madrid. Vidal and Schwein are probably the only 2 better though of course I prefer Ramires over them any day of the week.

B

beautifulgame

Linked with Barca and Real Madrid, not that anybody here rates him even though he's a top 3 box-to-box midfielder.

I damn sure do rate him.

brilliant player. can do most everything.

B

beautifulgame

LOL shows how much people actually pay attention. Not that it matters what opposition fans think, I'd rather trust the opinion of, you know, the biggest clubs in the world who want him. He's better than Toure and Ramsey hands down, he's just less flash so he's overlooked, like Makelele was at Real Madrid. Vidal and Schwein are probably the only 2 better though of course I prefer Ramires over them any day of the week.

good man, i'd personally take ramires and vidal or shwein unless the team needed a more specifically a midfielder to set the tempo.

M

Messi+Eto

Great player absolutely brilliant. . . . Pity we don't need him or Vidal. We have a lot of players in that department already.

pEllee

Better at what? Defending? Running? Besides, not good enough technically for Barca.

And come on, Ramires isn't the type of player that gets overlooked. Mikel on the other hand is.

Home of Barca Fans