Rakitic or Thiago?

Rakitic or Thiago

• Total voters

FC B

Think Thiago is better player but rather have the player that wants to be at the club so Rakitic for me.

Agreed.

I like Rakitic but Thiago is way more talented of the two and brings equilibrum to our midfield.

Thiago is short and frail but very technical so I opted for him.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah depends on what you need. I'd take Thiago, partner him up with somebody tough at least.

FC B

It must be a delete vote button and cast again.

I'm certain now, Rakitic better for Barca than Thiago any day !

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Took you too long ;)

Proud of his performance. He's not a world-class player of Xavi/Iniesta mold but he's representing my country in a good way. Shows a lot of heart and hard work.
Well done Ivan

XxBradKennedyxX

Rakitic has been doing excellently lately and its difficult to fault him but I still feel Thiago should have been the heir to the barca midfield.

Autumn

I think I'm probably one of the rare fans who really disliked Thiago when he was here. I haven't seen him do anything to change my view since he left. I would 100% take Rakatic over him.

StarLord

Like I said many times before, even though Thiago has a few magic tricks up his sleeve, and has been good since returning from injury, we must wait to see much more of him at the top level before proclaiming him as even a potential heir to Xavi or Iniesta. He still has a hell of a lot to prove.

Kohe321

Thiago is great and has big potential, but Rakitic is simply the better player right now. With regards to the game yesterday, Rakitic dictated the game better and was just a much more deciding factor on the pitch... Simply put, he did way more with his allotted time on the ball to influence the match than Thiago did.

Last edited:

serghei

Thiago is a case of style over substance. And he's an arrogant prick. I'd take Rakitic and I am not one of his biggest fans.

M

monamou

Thiago is a massive talent but Rakitic actually wants to play for Barca and his physicality and willingness to track back/cover for Alves is vital for us at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans