Rakitic or Thiago?

Rakitic or Thiago

• Total voters

StarLord

As much as it pains me, I think Thiago is the better player. Not my favorite young midfielder though. Just a bit better than Rakitic.

Jadentheman

I am without bias. It seems liek many voters are though so clearly they are blind that Thiago is better. It's just seen, I doubt Rakitic can run at defenses and make the defenders look like fools

serghei

I am without bias. It seems liek many voters are though so clearly they are blind that Thiago is better. It's just seen, I doubt Rakitic can run at defenses and make the defenders look like fools

There is a flip side to that coin. I doubt Thiago can put in such great workrate every game, like Rakitic does for us atm. We have plenty of great dribblers in the team. We don't need another one.

At this point I want to win, Rakitic can make Thago Invisible but Thiago has not shown that he can stifle Rakitic and that's why i'm happy we had rakitic.

Rival

Rakitic for me. For the simple reason that he made the decision to be here whilst Thiago decided to not fight for his chances. So no contest for me really

Erico

Rakitic is a nice guy and a good player but Thiagos talent is frightening and he should've been the player to carry Barca in the future. Now we basically have a very destructive and non-existent midfield play. Probably the most uncharacteristic Barca in decades.

skn02

The thing is, in this barca system and setup we have, Thiago wouldnt be as good as rakitic for the current Barca team we have. So, even though Thiago is a better overall player, but Rakitic suits our needs better.

Home of Barca Fans