Raheem Sterling

Mateka

Sterling two touch. His first touch is always poor. The long ball played him through, but he could not finish. Once that card was played, Chelsea were now ready for it. End of Sterling game. His form will improve, but to start him in the final, was unbelievable.

FC433

I would love to see him at Barca. Coutinho/ Dembele + Roberto, that is a robbery if you ask me. Do not rob us, please :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd legit get a brain aneurysm having to watch this guy miss chances for fun like Dembele.

Will sacrifice a lamb to God or something tomorrow and pray this guy doesn't even come to Barcelona for vacations.

FC433

^
double the trouble then. Sterling on the left and Dembele on the right, let us gooo! Honestly, better than seeing a front three of Depay Messi Griezmann or Depay Aguero Messi, but that is just me.

FC433

^
Genuinely, [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]. I am so very exhausted of us not having proper wide players since Neymar left. I am tired of having slow attackers, and that will not change apparently anytime soon.

Morten

I'd legit get a brain aneurysm having to watch this guy miss chances for fun like Dembele.

Will sacrifice a lamb to God or something tomorrow and pray this guy doesn't even come to Barcelona for vacations.

Hello, may i interest you in this promising talent named Vinicius Jr?

khaled_a_d

Dembele beats Vini on stats based on last Season (less ball dispossessed, more key passes, more dribbles etc) and more, Preferring Vini might become one of those "The grass looks greener on the other side" situation

Vini is 3 years younger, you can't compare 21 to 24 years old players tbh.
With him there is at least hope he will figure it out in the next couple of years, can't say the same about Dembele.
And also he is healthier with less injury history.

Zidane82

Vini is 3 years younger, you can't compare 21 to 24 years old players tbh.
With him there is at least hope he will figure it out in the next couple of years, can't say the same about Dembele.
And also he is healthier with less injury history.

Vini is the oldest looking youngster around .. he looks like the father of Pele already

Zidane82

^
double the trouble then. Sterling on the left and Dembele on the right, let us gooo! Honestly, better than seeing a front three of Depay Messi Griezmann or Depay Aguero Messi, but that is just me.

Sterling isn?t close to being Barca quality ...

Home of Barca Fans