Raheem Sterling

CatalinR10

Sup dawgs.

I'm in the City buss preparing to go back to Manchester while i'm preparing to snort some coke with my old friend Pep in the front of the buss while the driver plays manele in the background.

I notice Sterling in the back of the buss crying over some fucking easy missed goal like a bitch , lol ?

LMAO fucking cuck when will they learn ?

I'm heading over to him as we speak with 10/10 top models who wanted to suck my dick only to cheer him up.

Hopefully he'll get back on his feet and learn how to be a real man.

Fucking amateurs when will they actual learn ?

KingLeo10

Come to think of it, Robben choked a lot.

2010 and 2012 CL finals.

WC final 2010 being the most egregious.

I'm glad he got his redemption in CL 2013 but just 1 big trophy for a player of his caliber is underachieving.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

2010 and 2012 CL finals.

I'm glad he got his redemption in CL 2013 but just 1 big trophy for a player of his caliber is underachieving.

Sterling is not of that caliber. I don't think he has it in him.

CatalinR10

Sup dawgs.

I'm in the City buss preparing to go back to Manchester while i'm preparing to snort some coke with my old friend Pep in the front of the buss while the driver plays manele in the background.

I notice Sterling in the back of the buss crying over some fucking easy missed goal like a bitch , lol ?

LMAO fucking cuck when will they learn ?

I'm heading over to him as we speak with 10/10 top models who wanted to suck my dick only to cheer him up.

Hopefully he'll get back on his feet and learn how to be a real man.

Fucking amateurs when will they actual learn ?

This fucking moron keeps crying about his miss while he left me with my 10/10 models to do whatever....

I actually think about calling my dawg @BBZ8800 to teach this fool how to be a real man around womens

Fucking idiot , I shouldn't even talk to my Victoria Secret models about him saying he's my friend.

Sterlingfan2000

2010 and 2012 CL finals.

If u really compare Robben to sterling im out. Robben had ballon dor talent I'd it wasn't for injuries.

He fking took holland almost alone to final 2014, which sterling will never be able to do

Jenks

Not sure Sterling will be able to live this one down. He's missed chances like this before, but this was at such a crucial moment in the game/competition for them.

They're going to have to bring in some world class goal scorers before he loses his value to them. He's their top scorer this season with a conversion rate second only to Aguero.

Vilarrubi

If u really compare Robben to sterling im out. Robben had ballon dor talent I'd it wasn't for injuries.

He fking took holland almost alone to final 2014, which sterling will never be able to do

This statement is perfectly fine until I noticed your name is sterlingfan2000 :lol: explain?

Home of Barca Fans