Raheem Sterling

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Watching the England v Russia game, this guy annoyed me all the time. Did one thing right followed up with bad decisions...bad decisions.....bad decisions.....and a shit touch.

xXKonan

Watching the England v Russia game, this guy annoyed me all the time. Did one thing right followed up with bad decisions...bad decisions.....bad decisions.....and a shit touch.
How I imagined Pep watching both Hart and Sterling today.

AlJ1q9.gif

DonAK

How I imagined Pep watching both Hart and Sterling today.

AlJ1q9.gif

It's incredible how much money Man City have wasted on players simply not worth anywhere near it :lol: :lol:. Basically on shit.

At least PSG, their cousin, invested their money wisely lol

Last edited:

xXKonan

It's incredible how much money Man City have wasted on players simply not worth anywhere near it :lol: :lol:. Basically on shit.

The amount of money they spent on CBs is insanity. and even more Hilarious the CBs they spent so much on don't fit what pep wants out of a CB.

There's a reason why pep wants Laporte and Stones, as both are good Ball playing Center Backs. I could see Pep keeping Otamendi for another season but guys like Mangala and possibly even Kompany himself due to injury concerns have uncertain futures.

I remember reading a thread on Bluemoon ages ago on they thought how Begiristain, was laying down the foundations for Pep as early as a couple of seasons ago. while yeah there's several players that fit what pep wants but there's a lot of players that don't remotely fit Pep's profile at all.

they also have a lot of shit that should of been binned ages ago as well. :lol:

Trafalgar

So what ? they're both loaded af, they don't know things like budget or high wages ... :lol:

Truthist

Pardon my ignorance but whatever happened to financial fair play? It's ludicrous how some teams can recycle players and then behave like an historically great team when they finally buy their way to a title.

Trickykid

This guy, this fucking guy...
He's amongst the ten most expensive players in the world, just to put it into perspective.

I wonder what the hell Pep will do with him. Still young, obviously, so all is not lost, but good lord he's terrible :lol:

DonAK

This guy, this fucking guy...
He's amongst the ten most expensive players in the world, just to put it into perspective.

I wonder what the hell Pep will do with him. Still young, obviously, so all is not lost, but good lord he's terrible :lol:

He's a talented player, but also one of the dumbest I've ever seen, which leads to his downfall every, single time.

If I was Pep, then I'd try to offload him to another EPL team. Not sure there's that much you can do with him, despite his young age.

Trickykid

He's a talented player, but also one of the dumbest I've ever seen, which leads to his downfall every, single time.

If I was Pep, then I'd try to offload him to another EPL team. Not sure there's that much you can do with him, despite his young age.

He really looks like he doesn't give a good God damn, and the amount of wrong decisions he makes is quite impressive.

And yeah, at agree, Pep should probably offload him.

BenRobbins

Townsend would of been a much better choice than this twat. I would even rather see milner wide, at least some of his crosses will be of quality.

It would be so much easier to give him time if he wasn't a complete bellend.

Home of Barca Fans