Rafinha Alcantara

barcanuck

Reminded us of the Alacantara style today. Well done Raffi! Hope he gets a sub appearance vs Valencia and more games like this means good bye Sergio Bob!

E

El_e8

@Gnidrologist

Don't criticize La Masia players after they had goodish game. Everyone is on hype train now and fists will fly. Wait week or two till the hype dies down.

Alarcón

@Gnidrologist

Don't criticize La Masia players after they had goodish game. Everyone is on hype train now and fists will fly. Wait week or two till the hype dies down.

What does it have to do with La Masia? People hyped Rakitic too

Frodo_FCB

He was very good..The only think than needs some improvement is his positioning, he should make himself available for his teammates when he is off the ball. His future is bright if he keeps working hard and avoid injuries of course.

I

instinct

awesome video, thanks for sharing

I have really high hopes in this guy. It seems some of you have already given up on him.

Kohe321

I love the attacking flair he has, always trying to make something happen towards goal. It's important to have the kind of players that change the rhythm of play and often initiate a forward movement when they get the ball (Messi of course is the master at this). :)

Last edited:

Darko

Why the hell do all these compilations have like 30 second of a player's face zoomed or walking around at the beginning.

Home of Barca Fans