Rafinha Alcantara

Kohe321

Shame about the red (I think the first yellow was harsh), but WHAT a performance! Really showed his talent and worth, I am sure he'll keep on growing in leaps and bounds if given enough gametime, just like Bartra has done. Fantastic game. :)

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
First yellow was harsh yeah, second was on him 100%.

Though I'm not upset, loved his aggressiveness all game. He needs that. Demand the ball, be aggressive, be involved. He's got talent.

I

instinct

Rafinha: "Red card? My fault. Ref could have kept one in his pocket, but two fouls, two cards. Childish from me, I'll learn from this."

:)

DinhoR10

Rafinha: "Red card? My fault. Ref could have kept one in his pocket, but two fouls, two cards. Childish from me, I'll learn from this."

:)

He needs to teach his boy Deulofeu how to act like this and how to stamp authority when trying to make a claim for the Barca 1st team.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Stupid red but apart from that Rafa had a great game. He would have not played in the game vs PSG anyway so that is not to bad.
I hope we will see him more in the league and I expect 90 minutes against Huesca. He needs to stay injury free of course.

Gnidrologist

Maybe i wasn't following good enough, but he seemed his usual self apart from occasional splashes in dribbling, which is nothing to write home about against side like Apoel.
Main flaws. Terrible positioning, he never makes him self available where needed the most, in the middle of field, especially when a defender under a pressure has the ball and needs to get rid of it. He seems too eager to run forward make attacking runs that are rarely successful.
His technique/dribbling, while good is class bellow his brother's, who makes defenders look foolish effortlessly, without even trying to make feints, just by wiggling his body and anticipating their reaction. He seems weak at this, especially anticipation things. He runs after the ball like dog after the bone. Lacks grace and intelligence. Maybe he will get better with more practice in the senior team, but i doubt that. Just don't see that raw talent Thiago has. All this ''he will be better than his bro'' is rubbish. He is worse, but if he has better work rate/attitude/less injuries, he can be more efficient still.

Last edited:

Steve Lawler

Maybe i wasn't following good enough, but he seemed his usual self apart from occasional splashes in dribbling, which is nothing to write home about against side like Apoel.
Main flaws. Terrible positioning, he never makes him self available where needed the most, in the middle of field, especially when a defender under a pressure has the ball and needs to get rid of it. He seems too eager to run forward make attacking runs that are rarely successful.
His technique/dribbling, while good is class bellow his brother's, who makes defenders look foolish effortlessly, without even trying to make feints, just by wiggling his body and anticipating their reaction. He seems weak at this, especially anticipation things. He runs after the ball like dog after the bone. Lacks grace and intelligence. Maybe he will get better with more practice in the senior team, but i doubt that. Just don't see that raw talent Thiago has. All this ''he will be better than his bro'' is rubbish. He is worse, but if he has better work rate/attitude/less injuries, he can be more efficient still.

Lol. You sir, are delusional.

Gnidrologist

I don't think you know what 'delusional' means, mr. Steve Lawler. This is my opinion piece in the first place so choose appropriate NO Us at least.

Home of Barca Fans