Rafinha Alcantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Heard he is getting promoted next season. It's gonna be extremely hard to get playing time for him. Hope he does well and finds a suitable role to play. This probably means Deulofeu isn't going to be promoted though unless we decide to sell Villa AND Alexis and refrain from buying Neymar.

khaled_a_d

Heard he is getting promoted next season. It's gonna be extremely hard to get playing time for him. Hope he does well and finds a suitable role to play. This probably means Deulofeu isn't going to be promoted though unless we decide to sell Villa AND Alexis and refrain from buying Neymar.

I think Rafinha will be able to play at CM or false 9
Xavi is getting older tbh and will need more rest ,Iniesta is versatile and is used a lot in LWF ,our team always love to have the most depth in the mid-field ,so I think it we have place for him
Neymar ,I think is far from done deal,a talent like him that all European giants want to sign ,Santos and the players won't make a decision or sign a pre-contract as rumored ,if he isn't able to play we will loan him in january or late August
we have to realize that playing for B isn't gonna develop players at certain point ,mainly when they are already better than being in 2nd dicision ,I think both Rafa & Geard should play in 1st divison next year

Indignado

Can he play at RW? It seems like that's the position we're getting the most problems at in the next few years. Good RW's seem to be really rare.

Can he play at RW? It seems like that's the position we're getting the most problems at in the next few years. Good RW's seem to be really rare.

We'll have Cuenca.

Anyways, we'll probably want to loan Rafa out, since he probably won't get much playing time, especially if Cesc gets benched and Iniesta gets moved back to midfield (which is what most people here are saying should happen).

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

I don't think so. His range of positions are I'd say attacking mid/false 9/possibly left wing. He's playing well though and could end up being a first team regular if he keeps up his form. I have to admit I've actually been one of his doubters.

kozza

Mazinho (father): "Rafinha will join a Liga team on loan next season. In January, Celta tried to sign him, but Barça didn't agree." [rg]

Home of Barca Fans