Rafinha Alcantara

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
The potential in the Alcantara brothers is unreal. We're beyond fortunate to have such talent...

On a side note the work Grimaldo did on that 2nd goal is absolutely amazing. Just take another look at how its starts, surrounded by 2 players with his back to the sideline looks like there is no way forward, but somehow he makes something happen out of nothing with relative comfort. Its scary to think the kid's balls probably haven't even dropped yet.

Phatroonaldo

When he'll be ready for the first team action(at 21 yrs), Messi will still be in his prime. (27 yrs). So I guess he'll end up sharing time between the midfield and false 9 role.

ivan22

lol imagine WC Final in 2014: Brazil vs Spain and the Alcantara brothers playing against eachother.

catalan force

high hopes for him much more than gerard. He is hard working as hell..can dribble a player or two, can play midfield as well as false no.9, has a great left foot and a real good right foot too..considering no one other than pedro or villa can use both feet so good. i love this player.. :wub:

catalan force

i read a few recent reports that arsenal are interested in him..he is already 18, so has he signed a long term contract with the club?? if not i want the club to do it asap. dont want another fabregas story.

Yugi

yup they didnt renew his contract yet, I dont what they are waiting for
Pep and Zubi would be fucking insane to let him go

Home of Barca Fans