Rafinha Alcantara

Andrew M

Everyone rides Paulinho's jock and he couldn't pass or dribble to save his life, and he played there all the damn time...

I liked Paulinho's ability to make late runs into the box but in the CL it was pretty awful to watch at times. I'm thinking of that away leg at Stamford Bridge in particular.

I think we need to find a way to play 433 but we probably don't have a midfield good enough anymore.

Ronaldinho10

I liked Paulinho's ability to make late runs into the box but in the CL it was pretty awful to watch at times. I'm thinking of that away leg at Stamford Bridge in particular.

I think we need to find a way to play 433 but we probably don't have a midfield good enough anymore.

I guess that all depends on who ends up arriving. If we get rabiot thiago and willian then maybe we can if only one of the three arrives its back to 4-4-2. Problem is I don't know in what formation you can use those midfield players without dropping busi. Maybe use busi and rabiot in the center with rakitic and coutinho/willian on the wings.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Everyone rides Paulinho's jock and he couldn't pass or dribble to save his life, and he played there all the damn time...

The revisionism regarding Paulinho is amazing. He scored some goals here and there at the start of the season and was pretty average throughout the season. And now he is considered a great transfer.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He was good in the first half of the season, was crucial in some wins. But he was very bad in second half of the season and barely made an impact.

God Serena

The revisionism regarding Paulinho is amazing. He scored some goals here and there at the start of the season and was pretty average throughout the season. And now he is considered a great transfer.

Not even revisionism, really. People were just openly and willingly blind to how he played 90% of the time. Nothing mattered if he managed to score a goal, and when he wasn't scoring, not even that mattered.

FC433

I prefer him over D. Suarez and Gomes. Both of these players play in different positions, but I still rather keep Rafi. However, if we receive any offer 30m+ for any of them we should take it. I would not mind selling them all this window.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The problem is as always with him staying fit. I cannot trust him on that which is why I feel like we should still sell him if we get a good offer.

But if you gave me a choice between a fit Rafinha vs Denis I would choose the former anytime. Just a better player despite his lack of pace in comparison.

Home of Barca Fans