Rafael Márquez

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I guess you could say that Hummels is a german, oversized version of Marquez

Except Marquez was incredibly quick on the turn and had a knack for good amount of sliding tackles, being more of agile mould making him a perfect partner for Pique. Then all went to tatters due to his injury from which he never recovered.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Maybe a stupid question but what does Marquez do now? Can't we persuade him to join the coaching staff at La Masia or something?

And since Milan don't want Maldini, might as well get him here as well :pep:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rafa Marquez (ex-Barcelona): "Barça needs to sign a centre back so they can stop improvising a makeshift defense." [md]

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
^^^^^ this.

I'm surprised a lot of ppl miss him lol. Or maybe just cause we need a defender? Lol

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
he3yqygy.jpg

Congrats to Rafa! Won the liga MX today with his team. Defeated America, who won the tournament last season. He finally did it.
Rafffaaaaa :)

Robin

Except Marquez was incredibly quick on the turn and had a knack for good amount of sliding tackles, being more of agile mould making him a perfect partner for Pique. Then all went to tatters due to his injury from which he never recovered.

Márquez quick?? agile?? No way.

barca1899

Former (2003-2010) Barcelona player Rafa Marquez (34), now at Leon, has said he plans to go and live in Barcelona after retiring. [via md]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Former (2003-2010) Barcelona player Rafa Marquez (34), now at Leon, has said he plans to go and live in Barcelona after retiring. [via md]
Team up with Puyi and join up the Barca as coaching staff man... God knows we need good defenders

Dida

Great defender, good for him that himself and his current club (Leon) are the League Champions. He's also a great leader for the Mexican national team, hope to see him this year at the WC in Brazil.

Home of Barca Fans