Rafael Márquez

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
He should go back to Mexico. Stronger competition than MLS overall but slower and less physical. It's not like no team will be willing to give him good money either, if there's anything he's still very good at it's being marketable.

Didn't he say he wanted to retire where he started ? Atlas??

Anyways, fuck em all Rafa, you are too cool for them :D

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I know everyone here probably still has fond memories of his years with the club, but this dude no longer has the athleticism to be playing professional soccer. Did you see the goal Toronto scored Irv? Rafa gives up the ball on a simple 10 yard pass, moves like molasses to catch up to the player, then gives up before the play is over. Plays like that have defined his season so far whether he's been playing in the midfield or on defense, its been pretty tough to watch.

lol ... i missed the part where he gave the ball away. i looked up and saw Koevermans take the shot that ended up in the back of the net. i figure that he and Thierry have just given up ... they are so above the level of competition they probably just don't care any more. i guess that's why Beckham keeps trying to go play for AC Milan.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Definition of Rafa Marquez: One that is defined by the company of a stalking beast known only as "LaFuria", which is seen clinging to the genitalia.

Home of Barca Fans