Rafael Leao

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, sure......but Leao won't come now, will he?

So who will Barca sign for LW? What are the actual options? Think you guys should sign Luis Diaz for 100 mil maybe?
Leao is never coming to Barca lol. Right now we cannot even sign Daniel James.

Temptation

Leao is never coming to Barca lol. Right now we cannot even sign Daniel James.
If you sell Frenkie and Raphinha, you can get a DM and Diaz for LW.

Diaz is a dribbler and speaks the language. Probably admires Barca/Real. Honestly you lot should buy him or Gakpo(LW). We'll probably sell one of the two if we get a nice offer.

DonAK

If you sell Frenkie and Raphinha, you can get a DM and Diaz for LW.

Diaz is a dribbler and speaks the language. Probably admires Barca/Real. Honestly you lot should buy him or Gakpo(LW). We'll probably sell one of the two if we get a nice offer.

No thanks. Keep them.

DonAK

Well, you're a lovely man.

Don't get it. You lot need a proper LW. You have to be pragmatic and realistic about it. Is it simply Leao or bust for you?

I wouldn't mind other options, but here's what I would look for:

- Someone explosive
- Someone very good 1v1
- Someone that isn't close to 30
- Someone with a very high ceiling

That rules out quite a few players. The market for LWs isn't good, and even if we find a gold mine or something I wouldn't spend a tonne of money on someone that doesn't qualify based on what I personally would look for. 4/4 would be the dream, but I would take 3/4 there if it makes sense.

Knowing Barca though they'll sign someone completely opposite of the traits I would look for, and that's assuming we can even spend a lot of money on a LW which we probably cannot for god knows how long unless the club is sold or something.

Porque

I'm not sure how missing out in Europe will effect them but they will need to sell to an extent. Zielinkski out on a free will hurt.

But if we're talking of 50m for Nico and could get Kvara for that fee. Would be worth looking into given his ceiling.

Home of Barca Fans