Radja Nainggolan

gasgas

......................Ter stegen
Semedo..Pique......Lenglet...Alba
..........De Jong...Naingolan....Vidal
.....Messi.......Suarez......Dembele

Last edited:

Kul_z

Two alcoholics in our starting XI. remember when barca players were just a bunch of schoolboys? :lol:

We need to show some teeth goddamit! Hahah, i dont know why are you so against it! We were talking a lot about that roma game, and radja was the main reason we lost that, he was everywhere, pure energy and constantly bullying our players. And like someone mentioned, i think messi would benefit most from that. Its not like him and vidal doesnt know how to play football.

KingLeo10

......................Ter stegen
Semedo..Pique......Lenglet...Alba
..........De Jong...Naingolan....Vidal
.....Messi.......Suarez......Dembele

your 'ideal' lineups change more than your decisions to quit the forums these days. :lol::lol:

Leo_Messi

Vidal + Nainggolan, Jesus wept. So basically we are going from 2 midfielders(Busquets + Rakitic) with high footballing iq and exemplary professional behaviour to 2 brain dead, red card collecting, alcohol indulging, workhorses who would most likely get into a fight with each other or the rest of the squad. Can't see anything wrong with that really. It would be liquid gold :lol::lol::lol:

Is this a joke? With comments like that you can't have watched Vidal in action even once. Absurd. As is comparing Vidal with Radja fucking Nainggolan to begin with.

------------

People who want to see Radja at the club really need to rethink their decision to put it mildly. I would not take him for free even if he came with 10 million euros in cash as a part of the deal.

malvolio

Is this a joke? With comments like that you can't have watched Vidal in action even once. Absurd. As is comparing Vidal with Radja fucking Nainggolan to begin with.

Well they're pretty similar. Both are box to box midfielders, both have an energetic aggressive playing style, both are hot heads, both have had issues off the field, both are limited when it comes to ball distribution(when compared to Busquets & Rakitic). So yeah, don't know how you can think of this comparison as absurd...

Leo_Messi

Well they're pretty similar. Both are box to box midfielders, both have an energetic aggressive playing style, both are hot heads, both have had issues off the field, both are limited when it comes to ball distribution(when compared to Busquets & Rakitic). So yeah, don't know how you can think of this comparison as absurd...

With all due respect, Radja is a nobody compared to Vidal in terms of actual football talent and accomplishments. Arturo Vidal has been an important cornerstone at elite clubs such as Juve and Bayern for a combined total of 7 seasons. Before that he was one of the very best midfield youngsters in Europe at Leverkusen. Moreover he has been a crucial part of the most successful Chilean national team in history that won 2 Copa América titles in a row and which performed well in 2 successive World Cups.

In comparison Radja's greatest team and individual achievement is being named a part of the Serie A Team of the Year.:lol:

I don't even bother to talk about Vidal's footballing ability compared to Radja. No comparison either with all due respect.

Vidal is a top professional other than a few isolated incidents that have had no barring on his actual form. Can't say the same about the chronic smoker, drinker and wannabe "bad boy Radja". There is a reason why Roberto Martínez dumped him and why Inter has suspended him. Clearly you don't know much about Vidal's career.

Lastly screw Radja for helping ruin Rafinha's career. I don't want to see this guy ever playing for the club. Let him rot at Inter. A nice fit for both parties.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

With all due respect, Radja is a nobody compared to Vidal in terms of actual football talent and accomplishments. Arturo Vidal has been an important cornerstone at elite clubs such as Juve and Bayern for a combined total of 7 seasons. Before that he was one of the very best midfield youngsters in Europe at Leverkusen. Moreover he has been a crucial part of the most successful Chilean national team in history that won 2 Copa América titles in a row and which performed well in 2 successive World Cups.

In comparison Radja's greatest team and individual achievement is being named a part of the Serie A Team of the Year.:lol:

I don't even bother to talk about Vidal's footballing ability compared to Radja. No comparison either with all due respect.

Vidal is a top professional other than a few isolated incidents that have had no barring on his actual form. Can't say the same about the chronic smoker, drinker and wannabe "bad boy Radja". There is a reason why Roberto Martínez dumped him and why Inter has suspended him. Clearly you don't know much about Vidal's career.

Lastly screw Radja for helping ruin Rafinha's career. I don't want to see this guy ever playing for the club. Let him rot at Inter. A nice fit for both parties.

pretty much this

Messigician

Yeah tbh ironically how i feel too. But would be cool to see him at Barca for the memes

Leo_Messi

Yeah tbh ironically how i feel too. But would be cool to see him at Barca for the memes

I would have liked him had we faced Mourinho's RM. Just so he could do some of the stuff that he does so well. Injuring other players. That's the only purpose of him that I could see.:lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Inter didn't want to pay 30m for Rafinha because Spalletti wanted this thug so desperately.

Now their fans want both out as soon as possible. And to think they gave away one of their brightest talents in Zaniolo for this guy haha.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans