Radamel Falcao

King Leo

Banned
SO Atletico paid €40 million for Falcao. The Russian wanna pay €60-€68 million to get him. Should Atletico sell him and make the quick profit? or should they keep him and wait? I think his value is far more than €60-€68. Hope he never makes it to RM.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He'd thrive in more of a counter attacking team anyway imo, i can see him at Juventus for some reason.

Watching him though, his off the ball movement is so damn good.

psychotsek

He'd thrive in more of a counter attacking team anyway imo, i can see him at Juventus for some reason.

I believe he would thrive in every team he would play,he is that good.
Huge credits also to Simeone for creating a very good team in such a short time with a relatively small budget.

P.S.
Lol at those who think EPL>La Liga

T

tariqo

"In January 2009 River Plate offered Falcao to Villa for £7m. Martin O'Neill decided to go with Emile Heskey instead." :lol:

M

Messi+Eto

He'd thrive in any team. . .If we were patient with a sh!tbag like Sanchez adapting to our play style, then why not Falcao? Btw his play is quite similar to Pedro's.

Meitux

He'd thrive in any team. . .If we were patient with a sh!tbag like Sanchez adapting to our play style, then why not Falcao? Btw his play is quite similar to Pedro's.
i agree and saying that messi is our goalscorer isnt an excuse when he doesnt score from where do you see goals? he may scored so many goals last season but if you see the others they are not even close to 20 so why not?

Zebulun

naww mayn! all big teams need diversity. with him we can have messi cutting in from the wings like he did in the 08-09 season. we'd be less predictable with him.

M

Messi+Eto

Anyone remember those Fernando Torres to Barcelona rumours? THANK GOD THEY WERE JUST RUMOURS. Whew! Torres is finished!

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Did someone say Heskey? You know he is one of the best strikers ever right?

Man this guy Falcao though. What a game! Three well take and pretty damn impressive goals. Dude has to be te best pure striker in the world right now no doubt.

Meitux

Did someone say Heskey? You know he is one of the best strikers ever right?

Man this guy Falcao though. What a game! Three well take and pretty damn impressive goals. Dude has to be te best pure striker in the world right now no doubt.
indeed after this game falcao got a place in my favourite players,as for Heskey everybody knows his quality xD

Home of Barca Fans