Radamel Falcao

Chainsaw

Killahead
PSG could be interested as well. Nowdays it's more about Higuain and Lavezzi being linked to PSG but Falcao could become an option too if they're about to invest big for a CF now that they're gonna play the CL next season.

DucdeOrléans

Falcao? Really?

A guy that is only able to play as a center forward? Yeah, Messi is after all not scoring enough of goals in his current position - a position that enabled him to become the worlds best player, so let us move him back on the wing again...

He would be a great fit at RM and I can see him moving there if Higuaín gets sold but sadly (I like him a lot) he does not fit in our team.

Chainsaw

Killahead
The Daily Mail reports that Chelsea are keen on signing Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao, but that Atletico want £50m cash for the Colombian. The Blues are apparently happier offering Fernando Torres plus £15m.

Barcilliant

The Daily Mail reports that Chelsea are keen on signing Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao, but that Atletico want £50m cash for the Colombian. The Blues are apparently happier offering Fernando Torres plus £15m.

LOL-only an insane club would fall for that. Pathetico should ask for 40 million plus Torres and then buy someone, sell Torres to another EPL club for 20. There are enough stupid EPL clubs who would buy him for that amount.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Falcao? Really?

A guy that is only able to play as a center forward? Yeah, Messi is after all not scoring enough of goals in his current position - a position that enabled him to become the worlds best player, so let us move him back on the wing again...

He would be a great fit at RM and I can see him moving there if Higuaín gets sold but sadly (I like him a lot) he does not fit in our team.

absolutely correct.

what we need is a forward who can play wide and is a proven natural goalscorer who can produce from that position. it helps if they know the squad and are familiar with the system too, and are not an egomaniac so they are willing to play 2nd fiddle to Messi.

if only we had someone like that.

:(

DucdeOrléans

absolutely correct.

what we need is a forward who can play wide and is a proven natural goalscorer who can produce from that position. it helps if they know the squad and are familiar with the system too, and are not an egomaniac so they are willing to play 2nd fiddle to Messi.

Exactly. I can't think of anybody else than Neymar and Luis Suárez (as much as I dislike him). Personally I could also see Agüero in that role but most disagree with me so another discussion would just be pointless. Apart from that he looks certain to join RM should he move from City.

I am also curious to see how Villa reacts to his long spell out of action next season.

But I miss the Henry-Eto'o and Messi frontline. So much talent.:worthy:

USWAY

Exactly. I can't think of anybody else than Neymar and Luis Suárez (as much as I dislike him). Personally I could also see Agüero in that role but most disagree with me so another discussion would just be pointless. Apart from that he looks certain to join RM should he move from City.

I am also curious to see how Villa reacts to his long spell out of action next season.

What Meta says and what you say are so true. But I could definitely see Suarez having problems playing second fiddle. With Neymar I just know that he knows he isn't as good as people like Pele say he is, yet. But unfortunately now he's overrated and overpriced. It'd be great if we could've grabbed him now and continue developing him but that looks impossible unless we're paying an arm and a leg.

veryfatchocobo

Really? Not even Shinji Kagawa? He's not a pure striker, but he's a great winger (in the Barça mold) that can score goals. Plus, he's cheap. I guess the only argument against him is that he's more of a squad player though (even if I disagree to an extent).

Last edited:

Superfly

Banned
>says Falcao wouldn't fit in because he can't play on the wings
>proceeds to mention Aguero, saying he can play that role, despite being shit on the wing

El Gato

Villarato!
absolutely correct.

2-Jose-Maria-Callejon-Real-Madrid-Dinamo-Zagr_2681806.jpg

:troll:

Home of Barca Fans