Radamel Falcao

Banana-Rama

He won't make a giant difference though, you guys still failed to strengthen where you actually needed to the most. You'd have to hope you make some sort of much more necessary signing before the window is up. Obviously he's one you did need as Chicharito has been loaned to Madrid, but still. Better than nothing I guess.

welbeck and hernandez out, falcao in, sounds good to me :beer2: i wouldn't rule out another midfielder coming in today also...

S7_MUFC

Really bizarre deal if it goes through......I hope woody knows what he's doing because this kind of spending will have repercussions if we fail to get into top 4 and Falcao doesn't offer us anything......The only explanation could be that LVG isn't impressed with Rooney and is worried about RVP's injury record...
Loan deal could also mean that Real Madrid want to sign him next season so agreed some sort of deal with us where we keep him out of the hands of City and they sign him next season....still don't get why real aren't interested in signing him now

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
United have clue what they are doing. Instead of buying 3 left backs and a forward they could have bought Vidal and one defender. How the hell does Rooney falcao mata and di Maria can play in the same lineup assuming rvp is out for months.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Martindn

United have clue what they are doing. Instead of buying 3 left backs and a forward they could have bought Vidal and one defender. How the hell does Rooney falcao mata and di Maria can play in the same lineup assuming rvp is out for months.

I would say the play is to score more goals than the opponent, but we cant even create shots on goal at the moment...:lol:

Frodo_FCB

I predict that this first year will be a disaster for LVG...Maximum 4th place for them, thinking positive..

Banana-Rama

Really bizarre deal if it goes through......I hope woody knows what he's doing because this kind of spending will have repercussions if we fail to get into top 4 and Falcao doesn't offer us anything......The only explanation could be that LVG isn't impressed with Rooney and is worried about RVP's injury record...
Loan deal could also mean that Real Madrid want to sign him next season so agreed some sort of deal with us where we keep him out of the hands of City and they sign him next season....still don't get why real aren't interested in signing him now

benzema is the man at madrid, you don't sign falcao as back up, they have hernandez as back up now. it looks like van persie's best days are behind him, he's apparently injured again for a long time, rooney has not started the season great either, we needed something different up front. great signing this, falcao is one of my favourite players, i am hearing there is the option to buy at the end of the season, even better :D

I predict that this first year will be a disaster for LVG...Maximum 4th place for them, thinking positive..

i would be happy enough with 4th this season, get us back in the champions league and challenge for the title next season...

Martindn

From the times.

Fee understood to be £12m with option to buy(very contentious)
Falcao salary will eclipse Rooney's, highest paid at club
City missed out due to FFP and couldn't stump up the cash
Van Gaal was keen to sanction move for Falcao with Hernandez and possibly Welbeck leaving as well as RvP/Rooney injury record

oggydude

WTF, this is some transfer, at least we are after the right players, if you told me we would've got rid of Nani and Hernandez for Di Maria and Falcao I would've laughed though. A new Mancalaticos

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Get RM to sell them Di Maria. Then gives them Chicharito. And takes Falcao.

iboSfIXK7ke8xu.gif

Unbiased United

Blind is primarily a DM, Rojo primarily a CB. Shaw is the only out and out left back. We should definitely have added another midfielder, but other than that it's been an amazing transfer window for us.

Home of Barca Fans