Radamel Falcao

M

mitkoa7x

I really fear Falcao but it's good to be on the other side for once. We are scared because of Falcao but just imagine how it is for other teams when they know they have to face Messi?! Holy shit!

Good point! Falcao is a beast and we all fear him, but Atletico must piss them selves when they think of Messi.

soarq

Why did he choose Atletico Madrid? Surely, he could have been transfered to a top team with a prospect of winning Champions Leauge in coming years. Was it about money or his father, grandfather, and grandgrandfather were Atletico fans?

dalitis8

Banned
Why did he choose Atletico Madrid? Surely, he could have been transfered to a top team with a prospect of winning Champions Leauge in coming years. Was it about money or his father, grandfather, and grandgrandfather were Atletico fans?

He went to a stronger more televised league.

Now everyone is paying attention. And after all, it was only Atletico that came with the money necessary to buy and pay him.

If he continues like this, surely there will be interest from even bigger clubs.

Barcafan 2304

Can see why tbh. Porto are big and won the Europa League last year but the Portuguese league is relatively poor. A move to Atletico will put him right in the limelight and get him noticed first hand by the massive clubs, such as us and Real. Like i said above, we should be monitoring him

£££££££, most likely, he's gonna be on alot of cash

coolasif

If Andres Villas Boas survives in Chelsea I reckon he will be off to Chelsea within a year or two.He has his potentials but noway he is as good as people are making him out.

I miss players of Etoo's caliber.What a huge player he turned out for us :)

dalitis8

Banned
Chelsea will have to pay massively to get him. Remember that Atletico paid 40m euros. There will potentially be a mark-up.

E

estranged

Torres + 40m € should do the trick
Torres to Atletico is actually an interesting idea, I think if he continues being shit (I say might since he has had a couple of decent matches as of late) then I think it may happen in the summer. Atletico fans still like him and I'm sure he wouldn't mind it to much the way things are going for him at Chelsea. I can actually see this happening.

Home of Barca Fans