Radamel Falcao

Frodo_FCB

This thing with the ice on his knee after every match may be of concern but maybe not. There are some players who do this after every game just for precaution.

F

Flavia

Well because on twitter certain people spout bullshit and those who follow them take it as the blind truth.

Anywhere it can be like that. Even here, sometimes, when one person agrees with another who shares his/her pov. People tend to believe they are right, even more when they get validation.
But I've seen good discussions over there, even with the characters limitations.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Anywhere it can be like that. Even here, sometimes, when one person agrees with another who shares his/her pov. People tend to believe they are right, even more when they get validation.
But I've seen good discussions over there, even with the characters limitations.

But here there's no power imbalance between two commenters. The most you might get is a couple of "good post :thumbsup2:". When a certain person amasses a following on twitter, there is legitimate power and authority in his/her comments that is difficult to discern for unwitting observers or followers. This leads to an environment where it's more difficult to take tweets with a grain of salt.

I'm not denying that people on twitter don't have good points or saying that they exclusively spout BS. Just pointing out that they have a bigger effect on other people than they realize. This is essentially the crux of Falcao's comment.

Andrew M

I would be very surprised if they take up their option to buy. Utd have been so poor in the market in the last few years.

They are the kings of the panic buy these days.

Home of Barca Fans