Quique Setien

bismp

Man was completely out of his depth and had to deal with our worst season of the last 15 years or so, of course the locker room was a nightmare :lol:

malvolio

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION] will still say club de amigos was forum fiction

What does that even supposed to mean? Did the dressing room need a renovation?

Can someone explain the whole concept of amigos?

Because I've seen them accused of many things around what's happening in the club.

They don't train hard enough (even though I don't know what that means) - amigos
There are hierarchies in the dressing room, like at any club or company - amigos
Poor managers are signed - because of amigos
Wrong/certain players are signed - because amigos pushed the club to sign them
They go out partying together, meet for BBQs or are just friends outside the field - amigos
They negotiate long term contracts for themselves individually - amigos

Club pays company to defame players on the Internet - oh, must be amigos also

I like it how the catalan media and companies payed through shady deals, were hired by Rosell and Barto to throw dirt at these amigos that you like to call them. You have been brainwashed time and time again.

I want to see proof that these players or amigos have been at fault for the above and how they steered the club in the direction we are heading now.

Andresito

Staff member
Gave an Interview , he said after he witnessed Barca Dressing Room, he will quit football forever. Said he never found a dressing Room like this since 40 years

You're the worst reporter of news on this forum without a doubt. At least Messigician posts sources.

I found the article with the recent Setien quotes: https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2021/08/12/6114f9b4268e3e937c8b45e7.html
"I don't see myself coaching a team again," he told Jot Down.
"I have lost all interest in it.
"The football I was experiencing in the last few years was not the football I like.
"What I liked was playing football.
"In fact, I never really saw myself becoming a coach."

Back to his current situation, Setien spoke of being approached by teams outside Spain - but none have lit his fire. Rather, he seems burnt by what happened at Barcelona.
"I had never been in a dressing room like that before," he said.
"It was something else. It gave me a shock.
"There are some things you just cannot control.
"You find a dressing room that's not happy.
"That's what I found there, but it was something I had never seen in 40 years of football."

JohnN

The goat Master couldn't control the GOAT and his amigos, :p!!
The whole amigos narrative is plain stupid and it's be proven to be stupid. Barto hired people to push that narrative, he has been exposed for it and people in here still fall for it. Amazing!

kattanib

There will be a documentary talking about the dark side of Messi in few years .. when you watch it remember the name kattanib

Nazario1985

Gave an Interview , he said after he witnessed Barca Dressing Room, he will quit football forever. Said he never found a dressing Room like this since 40 years

Source?

his last interview was talking about how the board didn't pay him and how Laporta are ignoring his requests still !!

Horatio

You're welcome
Guys whats up with the selective reading. Andresito provided the full response that shows they quoted two lines and put them together giving it a completely different context.

Puts Messigician quoting to shame

El Gato

Villarato!
Not naming anyone, but goddamn, did some folk take an L on this one.
Dogmatists and ideologues never see things through. Barca broke him, he’ll go back to coaching Segunda B if at all.

Home of Barca Fans