QF: Argentina - Belgium 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
I will watch this game at home as I am tired after yesterday work+both games at the bar, somehow I feel that Argentina need lots of luck to get through after seeing their first 4 games, at the same time I trust Messi to be there for his team and take them beyond these rotten QF that keep stopping Argentina lately and all the way to the trophy.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Poor argies ....I expect something like 4-1 for Belgium :(

Do you ever get a break??!!! The whole year we have to hear about you crying about how Real thrash every team while Barca lose all the hard matches. And now Argentina. Does negativity and you have the same relation that Samson and his hairs have??!

hardyboy

#ARG LINE-UP: Romero, Garay, Zabaleta, Biglia, Di Maria, Higuain, Messi (c), Mascherano, Demichelis, Lavezzi, Basanta #ARGBEL #WorldCup

#BEL LINE-UP: Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany (c), Vertonghen, Witsel, De Bruyne, Fellaini, Hazard, Mirallas, Van Buyten, Origi

MagIX

Di Maria - Higuain - Lavezzi (Aguero) - Messi...... :(

Arg need a true midfielder more, not Di Maria:

Defence
Gago - Mascherano - Perez
---------Messi------------
Higuain--------------Di Maria

Egert

Estonian Culé
Fk I am getting nervous. Hope it won't go to extra time and Argentina can win it by some goals.

Kerrybai

Very nervous for Messi. He really needs a last 4 appearance or else we'll hear all about how he failed again blah blah blah

King Leo

Banned
Argentina needs to make accurate passes and no loose ends. Hazard and others will exploit any mistakes and they will sting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans