Qatar FC

Jair Ventura

Aurier would be 2nd choice if PSG get Alves then?

I think Aurier will be first choice. Alves if he's brought in will be brought in for depth and marketing purposes. Nasser wants to make Paris a haven for Brazilian internationals it seems.

Should really invest in a GK

Paris doesn't need a GK. One mediocre season isn't enough to throw Sirigu to the wayside, and we already have our GK of the future.

Jair Ventura

that would be even more stupid then. Going for a foreign player with insane wages to put him on the bench, considering FFP ?

Well, I don't know that Alves is coming. But given the news about possible relaxation of FFP, I'm also not sure that Nasser is all that worried about it anymore. Look at his comments on the last page.

Bertus

Well, I don't know that Alves is coming. But given the news about possible relaxation of FFP, I'm also not sure that Nasser is all that worried about it anymore. Look at his comments on the last page.
You can't use what Nasser said as a barometer.

Last year nasser said when replying about the FFP: "We can buy whatever player we want. How? That's our business." (that sentence is so popular that one of the biggest french PSG forum uses it as a punchline...)

In reality they couldn't do what they wanted after buying DL.

Also Da Fonseca confirmed Di Maria said to them himself last year in a hotel before the WC that he was headed to PSG: http://canal-supporters.com/2015/05...avait-confie-que-tout-etait-fait-avec-le-psg/

In the end, it failed because of the UEFA.

Jair Ventura

You can't use what Nasser said as a barometer.

Last year nasser said when replying about the FFP: "We can buy whatever player we want. How? That's our business." (that sentence is so popular that one of the biggest french PSG forum uses it as a punchline...)

In reality they couldn't do what they wanted after buying DL.

Also Da Fonseca confirmed Di Maria said to them himself last year in a hotel before the WC that he was headed to PSG: http://canal-supporters.com/2015/05...avait-confie-que-tout-etait-fait-avec-le-psg/

In the end, it failed because of the UEFA.

Sure, but that was before FFP was expected to be relaxed.

Bertus

Sure, but that was before FFP was expected to be relaxed.
Well, from the rumors we got so far, PSG won't be 100% free this summer. Contrary to MC that got an important line in the FFP paper they signed (about them being 100% relaxed if they meet some goals after 1 year), PSG didn't negociate as well and that line is not in the paper PSG signed with UEFA.

I expect PSG to have more possibilities, but not to be 100% free.

Also, June 30 is far away. Let's hope other clubs won't push to rush done deals before PSG could do anything since they know PSG is tied to UEFA decision on june 30.

Now I expect PSG to be 100% free to do what they want by summer 2016. I can wait, it isn't as if I became a fan just when QSI bought PSG.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Well, from the rumors we got so far, PSG won't be 100% free this summer. Contrary to MC that got an important line in the FFP paper they signed (about them being 100% relaxed if they meet some goals after 1 year), PSG didn't negociate as well and that line is not in the paper PSG signed with UEFA.

I expect PSG to have more possibilities, but not to be 100% free.

Also, June 30 is far away. Let's hope other clubs won't push to rush done deals before PSG could do anything since they know PSG is tied to UEFA decision on june 30.

Now I expect PSG to be 100% free to do what they want by summer 2016. I can wait, it isn't as if I became a fan just when QSI bought PSG.

I don't expect them to be 100% free either, just saying the club is operating is if they aren't going to be as constrained as previously anticipated, making players like Pogba and De Bruyne affordable for us. I know you often disagree with my assessments, but I don't think Nasser would be holding talks with Pogba, Riola, or De Bruyne's agent if he had no means of affording thier signatures.

For me this is playing out almost exactly like the Silva and Cavani sagas. Even if we don't land exactly who I'd like, I trust Nasser to make a huge splash in the market.

Jair Ventura

Bertus, who do you think Paris recruits at LB now that's Digne's departure has been confirmed? I've heard rumors of Kurzawa but I doubt Monaco sells, seen nothing on Amavi, and only faint whispers of Ricardo Rodriguez. I know they'll go after somebody, just not sure who. I'd be more than happy with any of those three though.

Bertus

Bertus, who do you think Paris recruits at LB now that's Digne's departure has been confirmed? I've heard rumors of Kurzawa but I doubt Monaco sells, seen nothing on Amavi, and only faint whispers of Ricardo Rodriguez. I know they'll go after somebody, just not sure who. I'd be more than happy with any of those three though.

TBH, I have no clue.

Thought PSG would keep Sabaly (he was loaned to ETG this season), but apparently he will be sold peanuts to Olympiakos :facepalm:

So really, no clue since there's 0 rumor/news... :(

I am the same as you on this, I'd like Kurzawa ^^

xXKonan

11393170_971984409508048_9219237600257223822_n.jpg

Congrats :cheers:

hexagoal (new name for the league trophy lol)
french cup :)()
league cup (please disappear)
trophée des champions (national supercopa) :lol: at Camara holding it

Home of Barca Fans