Qatar FC

Temptation

Real Madrid and Barca were historical big teams and it was their childhood dream, i doubt haaland dreamed as a kid to play for City :LOL:also i think City will drop their level as soon as Pep leaves, Kdb is already 32 years old and it will be difficult to replace him, lets see

Haaland was a Leeds fan who used to wear City jerseys as a kid coz his old man played there.

khaled_a_d

Real Madrid and Barca were historical big teams and it was their childhood dream, i doubt haaland dreamed as a kid to play for City :LOL:also i think City will drop their level as soon as Pep leaves, Kdb is already 32 years old and it will be difficult to replace him, lets see

I won't be surprised if Pep actually renews tbh.
Also City was a team Halaand's dad played at, they were bought when he was just 9 and have been a contentender within few years.
I am not denying he will prefer Barca or RM, but I doubt a player like him will ever join Mbappe, simply bad for his brand. Barca will be tempting if we have money, but we won't lol

Porque

Very poor looking.

One of those though that in a years time everyone is raving about the midfield if Zaire-Emery does a Pedri and Ugarte settles.

My gut tells me though it goes tits up and Lucho walks.

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah I already called it. Would never be banned to the stands. Too big and important for that. Only took 1 game. Even sooner than expected.

@Birdy
Well the conditions have changed. Seems like Mbappe will renew until 2025 but be allowed to move for a fee in 2024. They didn't just include him out of nowhere because they drew the first game.

Porque

Not alot of talk about this but PSG have started to openly financially dope themselves and game the FFP.

Qatari side Al Arabi recently signed Diallo for 15m (most they ever spent on a transfer previously was in the 4m).

Now a Qatari side has agreed to sign Verratti.

Football is dead I tell ya.

Porque

And there you have it.

Al Arabi's offer, financially succulent, amounts to 45 million euros. Although PSG was not willing to let Verratti leave for less than 60, the excellent relations between Qatar and the capital club, precisely governed by the Emir of the Arabian Peninsula, while his cousin is the owner of the Qatari entity, have facilitated the negotiations. In fact, the president of the Qatar Sports League is Antero Henrique, former PSG sports director who was important in the renewal of Kylian Mbappé. The Brazilian, Emir's trusted man, has developed a project this summer to enhance the development of the competition.

Al Arabi offers him good financial conditions and the agreement could be closed at 45 million euros, an amount that would mean economic relief for the Parisians at the request of Financial Fair Play.

---

🤮
Football is dead.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If UEFA was a serious organization they would make it such that transfers only within Europe would count towards FFP which is a joke itself.

Porque

They have lost control and there is no way they can get it back under control.

The Saudi opened the floodgates. Qatar wouldn't pull these responses without it.

Al Arabi are not even in the ACL.

Home of Barca Fans