Qatar FC

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The fact that PSG filed a complaint to UEFA about Evra's celebration of Manchester United's win over PSG is really, really pathetic. It says something about that club.

WTH??

xXKonan

[tw]1105210852825812993[/tw]
[tw]1105213432192819208[/tw]
[tw]1105214195363127299[/tw]
[tw]1105214783131914240[/tw]
[tw]1105215440597458944[/tw]
[tw]1105216385553190912[/tw]

Last edited:

FCBfan22

LMAO.

tenor.gif

Leo_Messi

Fixed my typos(how did that even happen?), anyways, i always despised these oil clubs, maybe i just didnt talk much about them before.

Are you not Norwegian? Half of your country's current fortunes are due to the oil and gas while having a tiny population, man. Read not many years ago that Scandinavia was piss poor until 100 years ago (been the case for most of recorded history apparently). You guys have a GDP (nominal) per capita comparable to the likes of Qatar with their 250.000 natives (citizens) sitting on the second largest gas reserves (or third if I recall) in the world.

LOL, in fact Qataris have a significantly lower GDP (nominal) per capita than the average Norwegian. Even worse.:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

All that black gold and natural gas.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Are you not Norwegian? Half of your country's current fortunes are due to the oil and gas while having a tiny population, man. Read not many years ago that Scandinavia was piss poor until 100 years ago (been the case for most of recorded history apparently). You guys have a GDP (nominal) per capita comparable to the likes of Qatar with their 250.000 natives (citizens) sitting on the second largest gas reserves (or third if I recall) in the world.

LOL, in fact Qataris have a significantly lower GDP (nominal) per capita than the average Norwegian. Even worse.:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

All that black oil and natural gas.

Why you taking shots at us bro?

This aint it chief.

You're allowed to mock Morten all you want though.

serghei

Fixed my typos(how did that even happen?), anyways, i always despised these oil clubs, maybe i just didnt talk much about them before.

:cheers: Welcome in the club. I've ran out of nasty adjectives to use when describing these qatarese enclaves disguised as football clubs.

Leo_Messi

Why you taking shots at us bro?

This aint it chief.

You're allowed to mock Morten all you want though.

No shots taken just some facts thrown around. A bit funny though. You guys have the largest sovereign wealth fund in the world too due to that same black gold and gas, to make matters even worse. Bloody hell.:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_wealth_fund#Largest_sovereign_wealth_funds

Talk about winning the lottery.

Nothing against Norway at all, mate. Currently working in Copenhagen and you guys being a former Danish colony for some 500 years (if I am not wrong) and speaking a Danish dialect.:lol: Can't dislike such a country and even less so given your nature, mostly mountains and fjords.

Morten is the resident RM pessimist (we have what, 2 RM fans here?) and the equivalent of our own Luftstalag in this regard. Harmless guy from what I have seen and at times quite funny. Not sure if deliberately though, lol.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans