Qatar FC

Jair Ventura

It doesn't take much energy to hate PSG they make it so easy for us. At least we can respect clubs like Monaco and Marseille not pay2win Plastic FC

Stop trying to rationalize your irrationality. The only explanation for you spending so much time hating on PSG is that your own life sucks. Your hate is all you have, so it's what you turn to when you want to feel good about yourself. It is both transparent and pathetic.

Messigician

Stop trying to rationalize your irrationality. The only explanation for you spending so much time hating on PSG is that your own life sucks. Your hate is all you have, so it's what you turn to when you want to feel good about yourself. It is both transparent and pathetic.

If you say so, thank you for the psychological profile of me. Now excuse me while i go laugh some more at Qatar FC

Jair Ventura

worried? more like rejoicing at your continued failures.

gotta deliver sometime after all that trash talk. or are you lads still going to be a project in 2075? :lol:

Lol the fact that you celebrate PSG's matches says everything about you. You're a pathetic person who receives joy from a club he doesn't like. Your entire thought process is nonsensical. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Lol the fact that you celebrate PSG's matches says everything about you. You're a pathetic person who receives joy from a club he doesn't like. Your entire thought process is nonsensical. :lol::lol::lol:

you can do better. let's talk the 2-2, how come your trio wasn't able to score 1 goal between them at home...AGAINST NAPOLI. :pique:

Jair Ventura

you can do better. let's talk the 2-2, how come your trio wasn't able to score 1 goal between them at home...AGAINST NAPOLI. :pique:

Lol lets talk about why you care so much about PSG. Lets talk about why a third or more of your posts are dedicated to a club you allegedly don't like. Lets talk about the type of life a person like that lives. :cheers:

KingLeo10

Lol lets talk about why you care so much about PSG. Lets talk about why a third or more of your posts are dedicated to a club you allegedly don't like. Lets talk about the type of life a person like that lives. :cheers:

since you're keen to indulge in personal attacks...

nice to see stats as fake as QSG's sponsorship 'deals' and 'revenue'. :lol:

Donatello

you'd be able to make a worthwhile comeback ACTUALLY RELEVANT TO FOOTBALL if only your team wasn't a mickey mouse farming unit. :lol:

Oh, they have full faith in their Supreme leader "Nasser Jong Un al Khelaifi", and his sidekicks, the diving beast Neymar aka Divemar Jr, and everyone's wannabe adopted child Kylian Mbappe, aka "My boy Mbappe".

Their army consists of wannabe cool kids, known as "Parisians", & their mission is to spam every relevant thread with useless Ligue 1 posts, and preach their PSG-is-the-best propoganda. They also love to lit up their stadium with flares, because it looks "C-O-O-L".

And, don't even dare to go against them if you are insecure or jealous, because they know it. They are the most intelligent beings I have ever seen, their reasoning and logic is flawless.

All hail the Supreme leader...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans