Qatar FC

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Glad to see a no-mark plastic club like PSG ignominiously collapse like that.

Always remember PSG will and forever be a no-mark plastic club.

Nucky

Glad to see a no-mark plastic club like PSG ignominiously collapse like that.

Always remember PSG will and forever be a no-mark plastic club.

Actually they aren't plastic. PSG was pretty decent 15 years ago when Ronaldinho played for them. I also remember Jay Jay Okocha,Anelka. They also won a few league titles before that sheik took them over. I just hope Monaco wins Ligue 1 this season, they have a great team and they play beautiful football.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually they aren't plastic. PSG was pretty decent 15 years ago when Ronaldinho played for them. I also remember Jay Jay Okocha,Anelka. They also won a few league titles before that sheik took them over. I just hope Monaco wins Ligue 1 this season, they have a great team and they play beautiful football.

They had their periods. Also when we played them (and beat them) in Cup Winners Cup 1997. Lama, Leonardo, Loko...

However, they weren't among greatest clubs in France historically and for a city of Paris (which is like 1/5 of entire country) that's very bad.

So not plastic but far from big European club too.

Nucky

They had their periods. Also when we played them (and beat them) in Cup Winners Cup 1997. Lama, Leonardo, Loko...

However, they weren't among greatest clubs in France historically and for a city of Paris (which is like 1/5 of entire country) that's very bad.

So not plastic but far from big European club too.

France actually doesn't have a club that is as great as Real,Barca,Bayern,Milan. Saint-Etienne has won the most league titles in France and they barley play in Europa League. Lyon had their era few years ago. PSG was an average club who got rich owners, similar to Chelsea or Manchester City. Though all these clubs have some history and tradition. Liepzig for example is a plastic club. Formed in 2009, just a rich mans toy, though I must admit they haven't spended that much but still they are 2nd in Bundesliga.

Total-Football

i find this mildly interesting now in the context of their CL exit

fucking hilarious and ridiculously ironic lmao .. Draxler and Matuidi were speaking about how the fearful attitude and the fear of attacking cause them to get eliminated (Bremen to Madrid andP PSG to chealsea). Fast forward they have done exactly that couple days ago rofl

Home of Barca Fans