Punters corner

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
It's all about the multipliers. They do make weekends interesting. I put two on last weekend, my first lost before the rest had started seen as Rangers didn't win. And then my second was perfect until Leicester through away a 2-0 lead and Norwich conceded last minute :angry:

Beast

The Observer
I searched and didn't find a thread on this (would have though Gio would have already made one). Anyway, place your bets, brag about your winners, and moan when a 90th minute fuck-goal ruins your multi.

My bro won $540 on a $40 multi the other day. He had Burnley to win, ManU-ManC to have more than 2.5 goals, Chelsea-Tottenham to have more than 2.5 goals, Real to win, Barca to win, Juve to win, Inter to win, and some other stuff too. Took balls, it was a risky multi for a $40 bet but it paid off for him.
---

I put a multi on the matches tonight/tomorrow, it goes like this:

Sevilla to win against Mallorca
Arsenal to win against West Brom
Liverpool to win against Leeds
Newcastle to win against Peterborough
Sunderland to win against Birmingham
Barca to win against Racing
Aston Villa to win against Cardiff
Everton to win against Hull
Tottenham to win against Preston North End

Pretty much all the favorites, although the Everton game is sure to give me some heart troubles. Anyway, it's a $5 bet paying $291.41 if it comes through.

Makes the games a little bit more exciting IMO.

There is a thread Rulz it's called Bunter corner , Bojan (another fellow bet enthusiast) made it

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php?t=1041

my predictions

Sevilla - Mallorca 2-0
Arsenal - West Brom 3-1
Liverpool - Leeds 5-0
Newcastle -Peterborough 3-2
Sunderland - Birmingham 2-0
Barca - Racing 3-1
Aston Villa - Cardiff 2-3
Everton - Hull 1-1
Tottenham -Preston North End 4-0

Last edited:
So where do ya´ll place your bets? I have been using bet365 coz they stream all la liga games for free, but I´m lokking for a bookie that has a few more alternatives to every bet, for example, Beast you put in a bet that Zlatan would score the first goal and we (barça) would win the game 6-1 right? where can I bet on theese kind of combos? Looking to place some bets tonight.

Beast

The Observer
So where do ya´ll place your bets? I have been using bet365 coz they stream all la liga games for free, but I´m lokking for a bookie that has a few more alternatives to every bet, for example, Beast you put in a bet that Zlatan would score the first goal and we (barça) would win the game 6-1 right? where can I bet on theese kind of combos? Looking to place some bets tonight.

man it's on Bet365 :lol:

go down in Barca game odds page you will find it , pick the player & the correct score
The option is called scorecast
Bet365 is the BEST betting website for football hands down

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
Sorry, didn't know there was a thread (searched for 'bet' not 'punt').. Please merge them.

Beast

The Observer
bwin.com has fantastic betting action. That's where I place mine.

I've tried before Khalid.. it's really really bad , check bet365 it's the best ..
the amount of details u can have is amazing + they show serie A streaming live if u need to watch serie A and most liga on radio

So if i bet that for example Messi will score the first goal, and he´s kicking it back on the bench the first 60mins, will I get the money back or how does it work? stupid stupid questions but I have no clue

I've tried before Khalid.. it's really really bad , check bet365 it's the best ..
the amount of details u can have is amazing + they show serie A streaming live if u need to watch serie A and most liga on radio

In sweden they stream all Serie A and La liga games

Beast

The Observer
So if i bet that for example Messi will score the first goal, and he´s kicking it back on the bench the first 60mins, will I get the money back or how does it work? stupid stupid questions but I have no clue

If u place a bet on Messi scoring first and the game ends 3-1 for example but Messi didn't play tonight but you get the correct score you take the 3-1 odds (maximum of one player and by that they mean if u put the exact bet on Ibra & Messi and both didn't play but you got the correct score u will get one of them as a win not both ) .
if the game ends 0-0 in any league u have a boring draw rule u get all u'r betting money back ( unless u placed a bet on 0-0 )

In sweden they stream all Serie A and La liga games

In Egypt i have it all on TV but sometimes if the games are played at the same time i let bet365 run the serie A game

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion

RealMadridHomeShirt08-09.jpg

Tsk tsk tsk... :lol:

Home of Barca Fans