Premier League Fantasy

BenRobbins

Loads of people just aren't bothering with Man City players it is madness! They scored the most goals last season and silva, yaya, nasri, aguero score mega points every season.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Loads of people just aren't bothering with Man City players it is madness! They scored the most goals last season and silva, yaya, nasri, aguero score mega points every season.

You can change once the season starts. There's too much uncertainty over their lineup as of now.

Silva, Yaya, Augero (when fit) and Kompany only certainties atm I think.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
My final team, won't go there until the season starts...

35hhhrd.jpg

Die Bayern

Aguero is made of glass and costs way too much and with Yaya you never know when he'd get upset over someone at the club not getting him some cake. I'm thinking about Silva, but rather have Ramsey to be fair.

It's so bloody hard!

XaviMessiGirl

As if a team with Giroud is one to be feared. And you even found place for your Italians. :stomachurts:

Even hilarious is Semi having the lampost as his captain. :rofl1:

Having browsed this thread, I must say all the teams suck.

Jk

Anyway, Jove is a sick-note. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets injured playing rd1. Better wait and see how he fares before you pick him up.

Herrera, Barkley and Lukaku :thumbsup2:

Hey, it's better than the year I had Borini and Balotelli as my two strikers. :lol:

L

linetty

You can change once the season starts. There's too much uncertainty over their lineup as of now.

Silva, Yaya, Augero (when fit) and Kompany only certainties atm I think.
You can't make transfers once the season kicks off, can you?

Anyway, I went there and changed my lineup again :facepalm:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
You can make transfers, but you have a limited (pretty high) number. Also once before the winter break and once after you get a wild card, where you can make a bunch of transfers without it reducing from your count.

S7_MUFC

You can make transfers, but you have a limited (pretty high) number. Also once before the winter break and once after you get a wild card, where you can make a bunch of transfers without it reducing from your count.
You can make one free transfer per gameweek and you can only accumulate 2 free transfers.....However you can make any number of transfer for a gameweek by activating wildcard...You will get 1 wildcard now that can be activated during any point in the season and you'll also get another during january that must be activated during the a certain period...each transfer will cost -4 points if you don't have free transfers....

Alik

Courtois
Felipe Luis - Koscielny - Jagielka - Debuchy
Coutinho - Fernandinho - Barkley - Herrera
Lukaku - Rooney

Subs
Krul, Shaw, Giacherrini, Bojan

I think I will take out Courtois. Dunno what Mou will be up to.

Will also put in RvP later.

S7_MUFC

Calum Chambers could be a bargain if he establishes himself in Arsenal starting XI.....I'm tempted to waste all my money on attacking midfielders so I'm taking a gamble on him....and is Enner Valencia worth a gamble at 7m?

L

linetty

Final line-up for first matchday. I have doubts over Zouma though.

De Gea
Zouma Lovren Koscielny
Henderson Ozil Sanchez Fabregas Hazard
Bojan Sturridge

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
There's no way Zouma will start over Terry and Cahill... Also, who's on your bench that's making you start Bojan?

Home of Barca Fans