Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Morten

Ange is gonna get some time to work it out like I said. But the bar is set very high and with the money he's getting, he'll be expected to improve Tottenham very fast.

EPL is tough. You also get huge funds to make your team a contender, but so do others. I

Are there really high expectations at Spurs?

They don't win trophies, and are roughly where they were last season on the table.

UCL is the goal, but i reckon one doesn't get fired for finishing 7th or something.

serghei

Are there really high expectations at Spurs?

They don't win trophies, and are roughly where they were last season on the table.

UCL is the goal, but i reckon one doesn't get fired for finishing 7th or something.

If there aren't, then they can be satisfied with 4-7th finish, but that surely isn't gonna make anyone involved in the project stand out though.

I do think they have ambitions when they see Arsenal fight for the title these days. If Arsenal did it, so can they. Arsenal started from behind Tottenham a few years ago. Last time they played CL before this season was in 2016 I think when we beat them 3-1.

serghei

Another situation where the keeper puts his leg out in the path of the forward, Havertz slams into it, and a pen is given.

Birdy

Another situation where the keeper puts his leg out in the path of the forward, Havertz slams into it, and a pen is given.

Another situation where there was no penalty
Havertz body position tells everything, he freezes once he achieves the touch he was seeking
Never a pen

Same for Bournemouth disallowed goal, refs show a 'touch' on Raya which was like air breeze touching.
Ridiculous robbery against Bournemouth

Birdy

I see the same usual suspects disrespecting Ange, after Poch and ETH
They still haven't understand what EPL is

Xavi would be fighting relegation with any of Spurs, Chelsea, UTD in EPL this season, if not fired after dropping in the relegation zone

Home of Barca Fans