Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Porque

ETH has massively failed at UTD.

It happens. Best for both if he moves on.

Can have another crack at the top flight after a redeeming job.

serghei

Don't think he can deal with star players. Seems quite a boring character of little charisma. His main problem imo is man-management in a big club environment.

Birdy

Bayern seriously interested in eTH, today's leaks

How I would love for him to get fired, go to Bayern, and sweep all trophies there, and shush your narrow-minded mouths

mc_lovin

He looks like a good fit for Bayern honestly.

But it’s not like a brilliant achievement getting there. They wanted Ragnick ffs. They are desperate.

KingLeo10

Bayern seriously interested in eTH, today's leaks

How I would love for him to get fired, go to Bayern, and sweep all trophies there, and shush your narrow-minded mouths
Imagine being so petty about being “right” that you’re wishing for Bayern to win the CL

Certified disgrace :lol:

Last edited:

Jenks

Adam Wharton will go for £80m+. Great business for Palace. Quite a bit of talent in the Championship that clubs are too quick to turn their nose up at. Archie Gray will be another one that someone needs to throw money at.

Devils

The parallels between Barca and United are incredible. On squad, coach and management level.

Both are probably the best examples of the worst management a top club lol.

Most of the combined XIs between the two would be mid to lower mid-table teams.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Wooooow 0-4, just saw the highlights. As i said many many weeks ago this team is crap. Ten has absolutely wasted the money he spent and he is crap in that category but we should judge a coach by bis coaching skills. If he goes to Bayern it wouldnt surprise me if he's successful there. He is a waaaay better coach than Ralf or Roger Schmidt.

Loki

Wooooow 0-4, just saw the highlights. As i said many many weeks ago this team is crap. Ten has absolutely wasted the money he spent and he is crap in that category but we should judge a coach by bis coaching skills. If he goes to Bayern it wouldnt surprise me if he's successful there. He is a waaaay better coach than Ralf or Roger Schmidt.
I agree. He should have waited a bit with big spending and get to learn the squad first to know exactly what was missing. It just felt like United bought players just for the sake of buying.
Maybe the pressure was too big to win something short term, but it ended up way worse than anyone would have imagined. I also believe he either needs a functioning team, or enough time to build one. Neither was possible at United.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I agree. He should have waited a bit with big spending and get to learn the squad first to know exactly what was missing. It just felt like United bought players just for the sake of buying.
Maybe the pressure was too big to win something short term, but it ended up way worse than anyone would have imagined. I also believe he either needs a functioning team, or enough time to build one. Neither was possible at United.

100% right, i think the reason for the 'panic buys' was the pressure of short term winning and then he tried to turning crap in gold lol

It doesnt matter who will be the next coach, he needs to buy 4-5 good/worldclass players, players like Casemiro or Eriksen should be sold asap

Rassvet

I'm not his biggest fan, but people need to stop blaming Ten Hag for United's poor form.

How is his billion pound squad supposed to beat Crystal Palace when Ronaldo doesn't track back and Sancho has bad attitude???

Home of Barca Fans