Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

serghei

Lol, it was a pen for Fulham. :lol: The ref gives a corner although it's obvious in the image that the one that touches the ball is the Fulham player.

serghei

Fulham is playing very well. Part of the reason why EPL is strong this year is that the newly-promoted sides, the majority of them are very competitive.

1-0 now.

serghei

Look at Klopp yelling at his players to wake up. I think it was Salah who pissed him off for giving up in that physical duel so easily. They entered the match soft as a jelly.

Good thing it's not the Barca locker room or else they'd feel insulted and disrespected and would sabotage him until he's fired. :lol:

Rory

Look at Klopp yelling at his players to wake up. I think it was Salah who pissed him off for giving up in that physical duel so easily. They entered the match soft as a jelly.

Good thing it's not the Barca locker room or else they'd feel insulted and disrespected and would sabotage him until he's fired. :lol:

bit different when the best manager in the world shouts at you vs some cow herder

serghei

bit different when the best manager in the world shouts at you vs some cow herder

Yea, lets just let the players to decide which managers need to be listened to, and which don't. That will work like a charm. We've seen the veterans' bright ideas in the 8-2 vs Bayern.

KingLeo10

It's kind of criminal how bad the other teams are in Europe that a good but nothing special Bayern and Pool look like juggernauts.

I hope PSG and City give them a run for their money in CL this season instead of being useless.

Home of Barca Fans