Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Xaviniesta

?

They spent buckets beyond the fee received for Coutinho.

they sell before they buy. they don't invest like other top clubs

Ehu2gPIXcAA7lIn

JamDav1982

Far from typical. They never looked like winning until Rodrigo gifted them a pen.

They were ahead in game three times prior to that and had much the better chances overall.

Their defence was a shambles though and couldnt protect it for long enough.

El Gato

Villarato!
they sell before they buy. they don't invest like other top clubs

Not what you said. You said their moves need to be funded by bigger teams. Which they haven't been since they sold Coutinho and since then they bought several players beyond the fee he cost.

They were ahead in game three times prior to that and had much the better chances overall.

Their defence was a shambles though and couldnt protect it for long enough.

Yep, leaky defence made their win very questionable and got it gifted in the end.

JamDav1982

Not what you said. You said their moves need to be funded by bigger teams. Which they haven't been since they sold Coutinho and since then they bought several players beyond the fee he cost.

Yep, leaky defence made their win very questionable and got it gifted in the end.

But they did look like winning prior to that they were ahead three times and think in 60th minute it was something like 16 attempts to 3 and Liverpool gifted those two goals.

Liverpool wont win anything if make individual errors like that though.

El Gato

Villarato!
Spurs are such a meme at defending set pieces. Almost as bad as Liverpool pre-VVD

They look quite threatening in space though, as ever.

Morten

Spurs is behind and Everton have 74% possession the last 5 minutes, Spurs have no pressing game at all.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Everton are actually quite athletic by EPL standards. Spurs can't win an 1 on 1s.

Poor effort off the ball by the unit certainly, terrible reaction to being down. Same story.

serghei

I like Everton, quite an entertaining team to watch. Out of the non big teams I'd say they're my favorites. Them and Wolves.

Home of Barca Fans