Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Morten

Money are irrelevant past a certain point. You certainly can't buy your way towards the top 3 in the world. You need more.

Come on, you can say Pep have City playing great attacking football for the most part and all that, fair enough, but there really is no defending his defensive signings at City, sooo much money down the drain.

JamDav1982

His physique reminds me of barca days Bartra. Great on the ball, good decision making but mediocre athletically. Someone like Vardy smokes him with his pace, someone like Dzeko would absolutely bully him. He has to put some mass on, that build is embarassing for a centerback.

That said I would still bring him. He can battle it out with Araujo for the 3rd and 4th CB positions.

His two fuck ups today were more switching off and lack of awareness.

He looked ok for pace prior to that.

xXKonan

I'm willing to give Garcia a chance though.

Partner him up with the likes of Araujo and he'll do good I think.

serghei

Come on, you can say Pep have City playing great attacking football for the most part and all that, fair enough, but there really is no defending his defensive signings at City, sooo much money down the drain.

That's what I've been saying. For all the money they have, the players they bought aren't worth the sums they paid for them. They brought too many promising players for big money, and not too many of them confirmed.

That's the fault of the staff including Guardiola, since it's hard to believe he doesn't have a big word on who comes and goes.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This is genuinely impressive from Pep. The man has spent almost 1 billion euros in players but his team is quality wise getting worse. Guardiola will actually fit like a glove under the Bartomeu board.

Home of Barca Fans